We have traveled in over 100 countries & the night we spent at this hotel was the worst we have ever had. This includes extortion of 130 Euros apiece for a Christmas eve dinner we did not want or eat, blasing music from 5PM to 8AM that actually vibrated the walls of our room, hairs on the sheets, dreary welcome and charging an incredible 10 Euros to send one email..
Even worse, the manager charged an anautorized charge of another 130 Euros apiece, five days after we checked out, and he refuses to reimburse us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Entre-Deux, one of the most picturesque villages of Reunion Island located in the middle of the Indian Ocean, ideal for a holiday, a long weekend or more in a charming 18 room hotel. Between mountains and the blue ocean, you will discover a 19th century old Creole house transformed into a hotel ‘Le Dimitile’. You will be able to listen to the whisper of the surrounding mountains the hotel is named after and you will have the feeling that dreams can come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dimitile Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dimitile Exclusive Hotel Island
- Dimitile Exclusive Resort Island
- Dimitile Hotel Reunion Island/Entre-Deux