“Restaurant Entre Nous Excellent”

Entre-Nous Restaurant Dimitile Hotel
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Entre-Deux
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: RESTAURANT"Entre-Nous" restaurant serves high quality Creole and French cuisine. Our Chef will go along the seasons and offer you an harmonious mixture of local food represrnting the exotic cocktail of the different cultures thriving on Reunion Island.The restaurant opens up onto a large deck that will enable you to enjoy the calm haven of greenery. Possibility to make half board bookings for a Continental breakfast is served on buffet. At the end of the day, end up sipping a cocktail at the bar and plan the following day.
Basel
“Restaurant Entre Nous Excellent”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Excellent; small hotel, good kitchen, friendly service.
We stayed at Dimitile hotel for three nights, in March of 2011. I'd give it a 9.9 on a scale of ten. Very good kitchen, superb wine list, friendly staff. The stairs are a bit much if you're my age (69), but it's a minor issue. Room well appointed and clean and the venue are quiet, which was most appreciated.

• Visited June 2011
27 Thank wunder4034

mauritus
“Comfortable and delicious!”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Four of us stayed here for a couple of nights and were very comfortable. Nice accommodations, service and delicious food. We arrived early in the morning and we had our room immediately. (Thank you)

• Visited March 2011
24 Thank grandbaieMauritus
Saint-Pierre, Reunion Island
“Wish I could have given a positive review, but alas....”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I was so looking forward to eating at this restaurant, after a friend recommended it to me.
However, I'm afraid to say that my experience was a total let-down. I simply cannot understand how anyone would be satisfied with their experience here.
Where do I start?
- No one to greet us upon arrival
- Wobbly table
- 20-minute wait for menus to arrive
- "Fresh" fruit juice straight from a supermarket carton
- Only 4 main courses to choose from
- Noisy traffic zooming by only a few meters from our table
- Unfriendly, sulky staff