All reviews pudding club spotted dick syrup sponge themed rooms summer pudding sticky toffee puds sweet tooth main course roulade jam roly poly fun evening treasure hunt passion fruit main event date pudding lazy sunday
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Being an old building, the disappointment was the late evening and night disturbance from above, and from the sides making sleep difficult for us. The location is good for Cotswold area and lovely village.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sarah B, General Manager at Three Ways House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review I am sorry that you were disturbed by neighbouring guests, if we are aware we can speak to noisy guests but unfortunately not all are considerate to others. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, if you would like to visit again please speak to reception and we will find you a room on the top floor.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights over the bank holiday, one of which we attended the famous Pudding Club.
We had a large double room with en-suite, with both shower and spa bath.
The room was adequatey furnished, the decor looked a tad tired. Tea and Nespresso coffee making facilities.
The bed was a large double.
The only problem we had was the mattress that We slept on was very much hollowed out with use, causing a huge hump in the middle of the bed. I couldn’t stretch out or cuddle close to my partner, we rolled to the edges of the bed.
Food was lovely, fabulous breakfast with lots of choice.
staff were friendly and polite. On two occasions during our stay, two separate team leaders berated younger members of staff in front of guests... not the done thing.
On the whole, we rather enjoyed our stay. The Pudding Club was a real treat. A light meal, followed by 7 puds with custard or cream... very nice.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I have just visited the website for this hotel and read the following excerpt:
"Property Location
Located in Chipping Campden, Three Ways House Hotel is in the historical district and close to Hidcote Manor Garden and Chipping Campden Church of St James. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of St Eadburgha's Church and Dover's Hill".
This extract has been copied and pasted today.
This hotel has been in Mickleton for as long as I can remember, some 31/2 miles from Chipping Campden. I imagine the reason for the slip up is that Chipping Campden is considered a more up market location than Mickleton and therefore likely to attract more visitors.
Please note that my observations on the hotel amenities, etc. are based on several visits whilst the hotel was under different management and my review is only concerned with the website information.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I believe that the above extract is from a third party site and not our website. I was responsible for the content on our site https://www.threewayshousehotel.com/ and would not say we are in Chipping Campden, however we do appear on searches for accommodation in Chipping Campden as this is our postal town. We will of course now ask for that site to update their content.

Having worked here a number of years we would not intentionally mislead anyone, unfortunately we do not always have control over the content of third party sites and as there are so many now it is hard for us to police so always welcome .

I do hope you will visit us again in the future, although we are under new ownership it is still the same management and team.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

This is a real gem! Avoiding the crowds in other Cotswolds settlements, Mickleton is picture perfect. The hotel is built of lovely stone and is old and therefore quirky, but in a good way. The staff are very helpful, friendly and efficient. The room we had was lovely and comfortable. As we were there on a Friday, we ordered the puddings (chocolate, sticky toffee and syrup) beautiful! I’d really recommend the circular walk (via Kiftsgate, Hidcote Manor, Foxcote). Many thanks for a wonderful stay

Date of stay: April 2019
Sarah B, General Manager at Three Ways House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and your walk we are very lucky to live in such a beautiful location. I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Visited the Three Ways House Hotel for The Pudding Club. The hotel was lovely, friendly staff and amazing Summer Pudding themed room. The Pudding Club was great fun, and the breakfast was good too. Only complaint would be not enough parking in the car park, had to park on a nearby road.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return again in the future.