Three Ways House Hotel
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
$309
$257
Noel Arms Hotel(Chipping Campden)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$179
  • Breakfast included
Charingworth Manor(Chipping Campden)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
$202
$168
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$224
  • Breakfast included
The New Inn(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$67
Ettington Park Hotel(Alderminster)
$120
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

The George Townhouse(Shipston on Stour)
Fosbroke House(Bidford-on-Avon)
TripAdvisor
The White Bear(Shipston on Stour)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspudding clubspotted dicksyrup spongethemed roomssummer puddingpudssweet toothsticky toffeemain courserouladefun eveningpassion fruittreasure huntmain eventhomemade biscuitslazy sundaysuperior room
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went here for a two night stay when I got married and it was awesome.
The staff are amazingly professional and friendly.
I could not find fault with any of the food I ate. It was all superb.
The breakfast was fantastic!
I went to The Pudding Club on the friday and I would highly recommend this to anyone!
The only qualm I had with the place is that I could hear people walking around and from above. The soundproofing within this old building could be improved upon but I imagine that there is some already.
I stayed in the sticky toffee pudding room which had an amazing corner bath and mood lighting.
I will be going back and choosing a different themed room to stay in :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beki E
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Having lunched here last Summer we vowed to return and stay over. My Husband arranged the visit for a Valentines Treat. This is the home of the famous Pudding Club, and you will not be disappointed . Our room was tasteful and quiet. Wonderfully clean and relaxing.

The Valentine Dinner there was top quality and substantial and we were delighted to be offered a selection of 3 of the famous puds.

The staff are completely professional and not intrusive.

There are several good Farm Shops offering fresh produce within easy striking distance and Mickleton is only 15mins from Stratford Upon Avon which is a great place to spend a day.

All in all Fantastic!

Room Tip: We had a Superior Double but you can splash out on a Pudding Theamed Room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheOnlyMrsM
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just like to say, having booked the chocolate lunch and demo for ourselves,and our daughter and son in law, on Saturday 16th Feb.
We booked this quite a while ago, and have had lots of time to wait......
But we were totally blown away by the experience!! What an amazing hotel,.. with open log fires,
fabulously tasteful decoration throughout.
Then came the demonstration, how to make simple but elegant chocolate creations....
so relaxing and informative.
given by a chef...... of such quality and knowledge.
I'm certain that any question put would be answered with confidence.
Then the lunch itself..... absolutely magical.....food heaven, served impeccably by the most efficient and helpful staff. I have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful experience.

Room Tip: this was a lunch only experience.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2013

What a fantastic evening! I gave my husband a Pudding Club gift voucher for Christmas, which included a stay in the Chocolate Room. The puds were mouth-watering & ranged from sticky toffee pudding to fruit crumble. If you have a sweet tooth and fancy a really fun evening, I would highly recommend this unique gift experience. We went as a couple but it's ideal for groups of friends of family get-togethers. The charming, comfortable hotel is a perfect base to explore the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank janeg g
Reviewed January 29, 2013

There is no doubt about it, this is a beautiful country hotel with roaring fires a lovely sitting room and a beautiful bedroom.
My only criticism was that bar food is not served until 7pm (the same as the dining room) and I needed a quick snack at 6pm so I could get on with some work.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
SimonCoombe, Owner at Three Ways House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thanks for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel, and appreciated the log fires. Please accept my apologies that you were not able to get bar food prior to 7pm. We would normally be flexible on this for hotel residents. I will check this out and make sure that our bar service staff are aware of this, we have kitchen staff on duty from 6pm. I look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards