There are very few (in fact this may be the only one) places that I hav stayed in more than once. With so many places to go this litte gem has dragged me back and I will surely go there again. The rooms are huge in this big old french style house. You can almost touch the canal and there is always a sunny and a shady spot to watch the boats go by with a beer (there's a trust system in the house if you want one).
The hosts are great and always full of helpful tips and recommendations.
There are only two real restaurants in the village but both are excellent and if not they offer a beautiful meal in the b&b.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Volets Bleus is a fantastic town house on the canal in Salleles d'Aude - handy for Carcassonne, Cathar Castles, Canal du Midi, the Mediterranean, road cycling, mountain-biking, motorbike tours, wine-tasting, and much, much more. Rated 3 Epis with Gites de France, we offer 5 huge en-suite rooms, a generous continental buffet breakfast, home-cooked evening meals with local wines. Plus a shady terrace, secure garage and a warm friendly welcome ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Les Volets Bleus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Volets Bleus Hotel Salleles-d`Aude
- Les Volets Bleus Aude, France - Salleles-D'Aude