I can really only agree with all that previous reviewers have said - a fantastic time was had at this really lovely B+B and Nick, Izzy and Greg did everything possible to make our stay really special. It is also a really lovely part of France and anyone who has not visited the Aude region should do so ASAP and include a few nights at this great venue. Make sure that you also have dinner on at least one night - the food and wine were way beyond excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Volets Bleus is a fantastic town house on the canal in Salleles d'Aude - handy for Carcassonne, Cathar Castles, Canal du Midi, the Mediterranean, road cycling, mountain-biking, motorbike tours, wine-tasting, and much, much more. Rated 3 Epis with Gites de France, we offer 5 huge en-suite rooms, a generous continental buffet breakfast, home-cooked evening meals with local wines. Plus a shady terrace, secure garage and a warm friendly welcome ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Les Volets Bleus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Volets Bleus Hotel Salleles-d`Aude
- Les Volets Bleus Aude, France - Salleles-D'Aude