Lovely old hotel restored from an old farmhouse. Our stay was in a great location to explore Tuscany. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and pleasing to the eye. Food was OK, breakfast was continental, with the usual cheese slices, salami, ham slices, croissants, bread, fruit, cereal etc. Room was comfortable, OK in size, although shower was fairly tight , but when you are only spending a short time in the hotel, it's not that important. I would have no hesitation in going back again. The only not so good thing about the hotel was the size and choice in the bar. A special thank you to Dino, who never tired of helping us with his knowledge of the area and was excellent throughout our stay. Overall I would give this place 4 out of 5, perhaps some wouldn't, guess it depends on how particular you are. I loved it and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Italy/Monticiano