We booked this hotel because of it's convenience to Siena and we thought that it looked like a pretty Farmhouse Hotel...when we found it we discovered it was just of the the main road and more of a 'one night only' hotel. The staff were nice and helpful but the hotel could do with some TLC. Pool area was lovely but also needed more regular maintenance, but having said this only for the pool we would have wanted to leave.
The hotel restaurant was good but don't expect anything once dinner is over...
This hotel is fine if you use it as a stop off on your way somewhere else. we stayed three nights but that is the max anyone should consider. Don't forget if you book this Hotel you must be driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Italy/Monticiano