The room was big and confortable. Good value for money (48.75 €).
There was only 2 employes for more than 100 people for breakfast, there was a great confusion, but the 2 of them were very helpful and kind, and tried to do what was possible.
The room wasn't very clean. For a 4 star hotel no free wi-fi is unthinkable nowadays. (1€ for 2 hours in the hotel lobby). The hotel seems to need some refurbishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Italy/Monticiano