We stayed 4 nights at this charming restored 17th century inn. It was easy to find driving from Siena on the SS223 and it is a beautiful location. Although the temperatures were still warm, 25+, the swimming pool was closed on September 15th. The breakfast buffet was very good and you can order eggs cooked to order if you wish. The restaurant food for dinner was also very good and reasonably priced. We used this as a base to drive around Tuscany and thoroughly enjoyed it. The only down side was that the internet signal was not available in the rooms and poor in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Italy/Monticiano