We stopped at Palazzo San Lorenzo for 4 nights in July of this year. The hotel came highly rated on Trip Advisor,and I have to say in virtually every respect deserves the praise. It is reasonably easy to find (better with gps which is essential in Italy!!) in the "old" part of the town at the top of the hill (old means historical...) and despite its position on a small narrow street has very convenient (free) parking just around the corner. Hotel has been refurbished to high standards, room was very nice and enormous by European standards (the bathroom alone was as big as some hotel rooms!!). Staff were friendly and helpful, European breakfast was good, and welcome drink was a nice touch. Location is good for exploring Tuscany by car.
Definitely can recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated jacuzzi pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa Italy/Colle Di Val D'Elsa, Province Of Siena