The facility itself is nice, new. The staff throughout is inexperienced and rather cold. It just felt like no one cared, things like the front desk clerk being on the phone throughout the whole checkin process, no hello, no welcome. At breakfast having to chase down he waiter for a coffee, again no good morning. Being charged $20 per person to access the indoor pool for 35 minutes despite paying almost $200 for a room. The spa staff was also cold and wooden, not your usual expecation. The word hospitality has not been taught at this hotel . A shame
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated jacuzzi pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa Italy/Colle Di Val D'Elsa, Province Of Siena