We stayed at the Palazzo San Lorenzo in the tiny Tuscan town of Colle di Val d'Elsa last week.
It was a charming walled medieval town, not overrun with tourists and sightseers. No tour buses here, the streets are too narrow for cars much less buses.
The hotel was very modern in decor and the marble bathrooms were great. Breakfast included in our rate and was excellent for a start to the day. The town itself was in a great location for day trips in the car to Siena, San Giamanino, and Voltara. A nice quiet charming place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated jacuzzi pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa Italy/Colle Di Val D'Elsa, Province Of Siena