I had been in Tuscany many times, mostly touring around but this time I was looking for a place to relax with my family. The spot of the hotel is impeccable: a 180 degree view of green hills, farms, olive trees, vineyard and a medieval tower. Beautiful. The hotel lays on extensive grounds and has a very well kept garden. The spring water pools are very nice, some warmer and some cooler to allow proper swimming. During our stay it was a bit chilly to use those "cooler" pools, but the hotter pool did not feel crowded at all despite the hotel being fully booked. Remarkable staff: all were very polite and very well trained and helpful. The included food (breakfast and dinner) was of very good quality (I try to avoid all inclusive hotels drearing the food, but here I was happily surprised) and the extras (wine, cocktails, etc) not expensive. The children club was great, and our son loved it. We did a bit mountain biking (they lend you good quality electric bikes) and it was great too. Coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany