We stayed here as a part of a Backroads cycling trip that was supposed to be "Casual Inns." This place is not "casual" -- it is a luxurious, beautiful hideaway in a beautiful little Tuscan village. The rooms (and bathrooms) were among the largest we had on a 16 day Italian vacation. The dinner in the restaurante was excellet, especially the Bistecca Fiorentina. The breakfast was fantastic, maybe the best we had in Italy. The thermal baths after a day of riding those challenging Tuscan hills was great. Only tiny complaint is that we could never access WiFi (and others were having trouble too), but really, this place makes you want to log out from the rest of the world anyway (except to post those stunning photos on Facebook).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany