We stayed in this hotel during a walking holiday and this was the most relaxing and most comfortable we could hope for. Big room with very comfortable bed and proper duvet in crisp bedlinen, not just a blanket. One of the quietest rooms we stayed in Italy. We arrived late so could not try the facilities unfortunately. We also had our dinner in the restaurant. Arrived as soon as they opened so until the desert we got everything nicely spaced out and everything was delicious and nicely presented. However, after our main course we were made to wait for 45 minutes before they took our order for the dolci. The head waitress astonishingly and ashamedly ignored all non-Italians once the restaurant was full - she spoke good English, lack of understanding was not an issue. She chatted to a biggish Italian family next to our table, then looked over her shoulder to our empty table and walked away. Two German speaking ladies next to us were ignored exactly the same way. Another waitress finally took pity on us and served us within 10 minutes. Unfortunately the hotel missed out on the excellent marking thank to the head waitress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany