WE LOVED this hotel! This was our 6th hotel on our honeymoon and what a lovely place!! It was quaint, very clean, quite, a decent price and had a great breakfast! What more could you want? They heard it was our honeymoon and upgraded us for free to a BEAUTIFUL suite! All of there rooms come with fabulous products that I just loved! We went across to the shop where they sell them and spent a pretty penny. The products rival any high - end luxury brand I would buy in NYC where we live. The staff was nice and our dinner was fabulous. We ate at the restaurant that they own behind the hotel. It has gotten some good ratings so we decided to try it. Im glad we did! The food was really great! Negatives: there is no elevator and getting our bags up the room was quite a challege. They don’t have helpers to do this for you. We were in luck that the owner was there that day and he helped us with the bags. Its very quite there at night. It’s a small village with no nightlife (which we found a great break from our busy lives). We would 100% stay at this hotel again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAPITANO LUXURY HOTEL COLLECTION A brand that for over than 20 years has expressed romanticism, wellness and a great passion for hospitality in Tuscany, gives you a warm welcome in the ancient village of San Quirico d'Orcia in the heart of the Val d'Orcia, declared in the year 2004 World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Breathtaking landscapes, historical towns and the worldwide most famous vineyards world and ... our Hotel Collection: Palazzo del Capitano Wellness&Relais,Historical Mansion of the XIV century Charming Mansion with furnishing that are inspired by the Tuscan tradition, where the modern comfort is perfectly integrated with the charm of the old one. Villa del Capitano Art&Relais, Neoclassical Villa Elegant Mansion located on the main street of San Quirico d'Orcia close to the Ancient Medieval Walls. The bright Suites will surprise you with lovely views of the Val d'Orcia and with its Made in Italy design masterpieces Capitano's Dwellings - Widespread Hotel The pretty double rooms with private bathroom in typical Tuscan style are dislocated in different buildings in the Historic Centre of San Quirico d'Orcia to let you enjoy your holiday as a guest of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany