This was my husband's favorite stop on our Italy Trip. The hotel is on beautiful grounds with a big gorgeous garden, hot tub, and a bar that serves drinks until late in the evening. The staff were top notch-Alice (Alicia), Gabriel, Coco-they made our trip even better. I loved the location-in this small walled town between Montalcino and Montepulciano. It's a bit more off the path, and for that we were grateful. We strolled the small streets, and shopped the goods, and took advantage of a spa package for my husband and me. It was heaven. We were treated so well, and the room was beautiful. We were very happy in Nettuno-not a 2 floor suite, but a nice big deluxe room with a jacuzzi tub nonetheless. The restaurant attached to the hotel is good as well, but we stumbled upon a spot called Il Pozzo in town, for lunch and I found that meal to be delightful too. This is definitely an upscale hotel-not the Waldorf Astoria (and thankfully not quite those prices), but a more European, tranquil, and simply beautiful setting. Also, the breakfasts were a wonderful start to our day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAPITANO LUXURY HOTEL COLLECTION A brand that for over than 20 years has expressed romanticism, wellness and a great passion for hospitality in Tuscany, gives you a warm welcome in the ancient village of San Quirico d'Orcia in the heart of the Val d'Orcia, declared in the year 2004 World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Breathtaking landscapes, historical towns and the worldwide most famous vineyards world and ... our Hotel Collection: Palazzo del Capitano Wellness&Relais,Historical Mansion of the XIV century Charming Mansion with furnishing that are inspired by the Tuscan tradition, where the modern comfort is perfectly integrated with the charm of the old one. Villa del Capitano Art&Relais, Neoclassical Villa Elegant Mansion located on the main street of San Quirico d'Orcia close to the Ancient Medieval Walls. The bright Suites will surprise you with lovely views of the Val d'Orcia and with its Made in Italy design masterpieces Capitano's Dwellings - Widespread Hotel The pretty double rooms with private bathroom in typical Tuscan style are dislocated in different buildings in the Historic Centre of San Quirico d'Orcia to let you enjoy your holiday as a guest of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany