My husband an I stayed at Palazzo del Capitano for our 20th Wedding Anniversary - as first timers to Italy. We had discovered the hotel very fortunately on the internet and we were not disappointed. This is the place to come to completely relax and enjoy a special getaway. The whole environment is geared toward relaxation. We thoroughly enjoyed our in-suite jaccuzzi tub, as well as our special spa treatments - excellent! Thank you Katushka. The suite was not large but very comfortable and had everything we needed. The olive oil soap and special toiletries are so nice (fabulous lotion and eye creme) - we made sure to purchase some special things to bring home from their spa store. The garden - was so lovely and a perfect place to sit and enjoy a glass of wine (and cake). We enjoyed tea time, the breakfast room, which was so comfortable and the pastries, breakfast foods and cappuccino were delicious. The restaurant is exceptional - Trattoria al Vecchio Forno - a lovely romantic evening stroll from your room. Our only disappointment was that the restaurant was closed on Wednesday and we had to dine elsewhere. A special grazie to Lara and the front desk team, the Breakfast room team,the helpful and patient servers at the Vecchio Forno and Coco! We are already dreaming of returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAPITANO LUXURY HOTEL COLLECTION A brand that for over than 20 years has expressed romanticism, wellness and a great passion for hospitality in Tuscany, gives you a warm welcome in the ancient village of San Quirico d'Orcia in the heart of the Val d'Orcia, declared in the year 2004 World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Breathtaking landscapes, historical towns and the worldwide most famous vineyards world and ... our Hotel Collection: Palazzo del Capitano Wellness&Relais,Historical Mansion of the XIV century Charming Mansion with furnishing that are inspired by the Tuscan tradition, where the modern comfort is perfectly integrated with the charm of the old one. Villa del Capitano Art&Relais, Neoclassical Villa Elegant Mansion located on the main street of San Quirico d'Orcia close to the Ancient Medieval Walls. The bright Suites will surprise you with lovely views of the Val d'Orcia and with its Made in Italy design masterpieces Capitano's Dwellings - Widespread Hotel The pretty double rooms with private bathroom in typical Tuscan style are dislocated in different buildings in the Historic Centre of San Quirico d'Orcia to let you enjoy your holiday as a guest of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany