“Excellence”

Ristorante degli Archi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just one word. Excellent. People and food and the building itself all something else. Try their other premises outside of the village

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The owners of this sweet spot couldn't be nicer. The location is terrific too. Hidden back from the corso, with stars above. The only problem was that our pasta dishes were average. particularly, the cacio e pepe and ragu's lacked flavor. That said, I would try again, because the place is so friendly and nice.

1  Thank DrawingViterbo
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Really recomend this place. Great food in great surroundings. The owner, and waiter, provides the very best services. We brought 3 children and all taken very well care of. Try the antipasti where you can taste several of the smal dishes. The tiramisu is excellent.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

If my chance you make a trip to the small town of San Quirico d'Orcia take the time to pause for lunch at Ristorante degli Archi associated with Il Pozzo Caffe. Be sure to eat in the arched courtyard and definitely order at least one pasta dish. We consumed two and if we had room for more we would have indulged. The paste are made on the premise and are light, slightly sweet and so very tasty. When I complemented the owner he brought the chef out to meet me. This is authentic family cooking reflective of the fine dining you can find everywhere in Italy. I should add we also had prosciutto and melone and the melone was as sweet as honey. Make a visit and Buon appetito!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I liked the heat, I liked the scenery, I liked meeting my friends of old and the food was the best.
The swimming in Bagno Vignoni was wonderful. I also like the architecture. I loved the Poppies in the fields and the Birds.