All reviews wine tour food and wine olive oil special thanks wonderful memories four nights the entire experience nature path cycling trip hiking trails luxury accommodations fantastic restaurant lots of fun wine shop explore the surrounding countryside tasting room superb wine
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We recently visited the Dievole on a trip through Tuscany and Chianti country; in a word it was amazing. The service was impeccable, as was the accommodations. We dined al fresco and the food was fresh and beautifully presented. We took the wine tour and tasting which we found to be informative, interesting and fun.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I first visited Dievole earlier this year in May when on a cycling trip with a friend on that visit I found it excellent for our night stop-over. On the back of that visit I decided to return and this time with my husband and booked a 'Deluxe Room' for two nights. I cannot and will not take away from the Wine Estate itself as it is set in wonderful grounds and both the staff and restaurant on the whole are very good. However, we had a problem with our shower on arrival and reported this to reception and in turn they arranged for the maintenance guy to attend to it. By day two the shower had not been fixed so I had to 'strongly and politely' ask for another room as it was not forthcoming. We were moved to another room, but with little to no apology for the inconvenience. On check-out we were offered a bottle of wine which I felt was slack considering the price of the room per night and our first night not having a working shower. I asked for a discount on our final bill and eventually a 'small' discount was was agreed, but felt I had to push all the way for what was in my opinion the problem of the hotel. I did ask to see the Manager on several occasions, but was told he was unavailable so never did get to see him. Also, just a little something to add for a five star hotel there is no room service available with no in-room facility to make tea or coffee.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My wife and I with our two friends, another couple, spent one night at Dievole as a staging stop on our walk through Tuscany. We found the setting of the hotel very beautiful and the accommodation was excellent. The four of us had dinner in the hotel's restaurant (it's a long way out from anywhere if you don't have a car) and the food was at a high standard. For some reason that I could not understand, we were largely ignored by the restaurant head and left at the entranced of the restaurant standing, trying to attach attention to be seated (we had pre-booked).. We were not offered coffee at the end of the meal (which I was puzzled by) but the restaurant head was keen to ensure he knew our room numbers as we left the restaurant. The other staff in the hotel were very attentive.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We were there for an art workshop so our activities, meals,excursions were with the group.
Be sure to try the wine and the olive oil
Rooms were very pleasant and the grounds quite inviting for leisurely strolls

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights in total (kept extending our stay) and had a perfect honeymoon. Very centraly located at the heart of the Chianti area. Spotless rooms, fantastic restaurant and beautiful resort. Special thanks to the great staff!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple