You really can't beat the location of this winery and hotel - set in the beautiful heart of Chianti. The wine is really wonderful - and the winery tour is memorable. We stayed for three nights and used the villa as a jumping off place for visiting a few area attractions - we had been to Dievole before but not to stay. It is very convenient to Siena, one of our favorite small cities. The food in the restaurant is good, but it is the wine that makes us such fans. They are all delicious - we especially enjoyed the Novecento, though the Broccato is a more affordable everyday wine. They are not currently distributing their wine in the US, so we ordered a case to be shipped to us - they threw in an extra bottle for us to take with us at the moment - a really nice touch! The location is beautiful, and the staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dievole Wine Estate is the perfect place to spend your holidays : together with your partner or your family you can choose between the confort of our double rooms or the luxury of our Colomabaio Suites. In the Restaurant with two theme evenings (Barbeque Evening and Candle Light Dinner in the Cellar)and the Terrazza lounge bar, you will be able to taste the tipical Tuscan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dievole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dievole Hotel Vagliagli
- Dievole Vagliagli, Italy - Tuscany