We were returning to Villa Dievole, following an amazing wedding in 2009 and we took back some family as well as our 1-year old son. We had a wine tour with Simone, who was an absolute star and looked after us for the whole of our visit, she also made a fuss of our son which was not necessary, but very much appreciated. We finished the wine tour and were then taken to lunch which was laid out under a beautiful tree with a glorious view. The food and wine were all outstanding and lunch was very relaxed and beautifully presented. All the staff were so pleasant and welcoming and we had a wonderful day and I was the designated driver so there was no way it's the wine talking! I would thoroughly recommend this to people either to stay there or just as a day trip, but you must taste the food! Thank you so much, if we ever go back to Tuscany, we will be visiting you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dievole Wine Estate is the perfect place to spend your holidays : together with your partner or your family you can choose between the confort of our double rooms or the luxury of our Colomabaio Suites. In the Restaurant with two theme evenings (Barbeque Evening and Candle Light Dinner in the Cellar)and the Terrazza lounge bar, you will be able to taste the tipical Tuscan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Dievole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dievole Hotel Vagliagli
- Dievole Vagliagli, Italy - Tuscany