All reviewswine tourfood and winewonderful memoriesfour nightsthe entire experiencenature pathhiking trailslocation is amazingwine shopexplore the surrounding countrysidewedding partytasting roomsuperb winehighest qualitytiramisuupper pooldefinitely worth a visit
Reviewed August 22, 2013

What can say but truly my most favourite place - and what better place to have our wedding.

We first visited beautiful Villa Dievole in August 2010 and instantly fell in love with it, and how could you not?! The stunning landscape, top notch staff, outstanding food and beautiful wine (I didn't drink red wine until I visited here) make you feel like you have been taken to a place like no other - as their website quite rightly says 'it's like a slice of heaven' We agreed that we would return to get married and we did on 10th August 2013 - besides my choice of husband, it was the easiest decision I have ever made, and Dievole did not disappoint.

Our day could not have been more perfect and I felt to privileged and proud to have our wedding there. All our friends and family were blown away by the place and the fabulous staff - we feel like we have made friends and everyone could not have done enough for us with the wedding preparation and during our stay for everyone who was attending the wedding.

I am speechless to detail how much I love this place but for anyone reading this review DO NOT hesitate to book this place for a Holiday or Wedding - you will not be disappointed by any aspect of your stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
VillaDievole, Receptionist at Dievole, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Client,

thanks so much for the wonderful review. We are very proud that we've helped you in making a success of one of the most important days of your life.
We hope that you, your freinds and family will keep good memories of Dievole and to see yuo again in Chianti.
All the best for your future life together

The Villa Dievole Staff

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just want to thank all the wonderful staff at Ville Dievole for making my daughter's wedding (Bronach and Paul Neill) on the 10th August such a wonderful experience. From we arrive on Friday afternoon until we left on Monday the staff were soooooooo helpful and kind. The wine tour was very interesting and informative and the lady who took us on the tour made it very interesting and enjoyable. The food is to die for and plenty of it. The view over the vineyard is breathtaking and something I will never forget. We will always remember this beautiful vineyard and wonderful staff.. I hope we can return again for a holiday trip again in the future. Once again thank you so much to everyone at Dievole.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
VillaDievole, Receptionist at Dievole, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Guests,

Hanks for your positive review. We are glad that you appreciated all the different aspects of Villa Dievole. from the food to the staff to the wines and the tour of the cellars. You visited us during a special occasion and we are sure you'll never forget about the unique moments you lived here.
thanks for suggesting us to all your friends and we hope you will love to come back for Holiday with them.

Best regards from Chianti

Hewelin Vanni and the Dievole Staff

Reviewed August 19, 2013

What a fantastic place. AWESOME !!!! Thankyou to everyone at Dievole for making my daughter's wedding a truely memorable occasion. The Vineyard, the vies, the staff the accomodation. I simply couldn't recommend the place enough and in my humble opinion, anyone who goes elsewhere is settling for second best. Thank you everyone at Dievole ... a place I will always remember.

Room Tip: The suites are like houses.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

thanks for the positive review you wrote about Dievole.: we are deeply impressed by the things you wrote and proud that you think that there is no place better than our Villa. My colleague stillremember the tears at the Reception when you left us and we all really would love to see you again here in the Chianti Classico heart.
I'm sure I can say: "arrivederci a presto!!"

Valentina, Silvia, Hewelin, Susanna and the whole Dievole Staff

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I visited Villa Dievole to celebrate my sister's wedding (Bronach McHugh and Paul Neill) the weekend of 10th August.

We arrived on Friday and even the driveway into the vineyard is breathtaking! I got little butterflies in my stomach because I had been waiting almost two years for this trip!

We had the wine tour on Friday evening which was excellent and the lady was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. Some salami and cheese accompanied the wine tasting. I am definitely hooked on Chianti Clasico Wine now!! And I was delighted to find a free bottle in my room when I got there :)

On Friday night there is a BBQ and the food and the entertainment is fabulous. It was the perfect way to kick start the start of the wedding celebrations.

Over our entire stay the staff were second to none and I can't thank them enough. We all felt so welcome and I know they helped Bronach and Paul massively with all the wedding plans. Everything went so smoothly

On Sunday they set up a special table for breakfast and dinner and our larger group was never a problem for them.

I can't recommend this place enough for couples and families alike as we had both kinds with us and everyone had a ball.

The location is idyllic with views I can't begin to describe and it's also about 20mins drive from Sienna which is definitely worth a visit too!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

thanks for the review you worte about Dievole. The marriage of your sister is surely a beautiful experience but we are happy that you felt welcome and that you experimented the positive feeling Dievole is so famous for: we try to do the best in our job everyday and even if the organisation for a weddin is not always easy, it's great when we succeed in every detail to create the perfect day!
We hope you keep the memory of Dievole with you for a long long time and will recommend us to all your friends.
Best regards

Hewelin Vanni and the Dievole Staff

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Villa Dievole for a wedding (Paul & Brónach Neill) and only one word can sum it up Amazing. Amazing food, Amazing Wine, Amazing vistas, Amazing Staff, Amazing Facilities and did I mention the Amazing Staff. I have stayed in my fair share of locations around the world and have yet to find one whose staff are as friendly, welcoming and warm hearted as the staff of Dievole. This place is a must for all, couples won't find a more romantic location and families won't find a more relaxed one with even a children's park on site.

I will be back in the future and highly recommend this to all.

Malachy

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
thanks so much for the friendly review!! We are so happy that you appreciated any aspect of our Resort above all the friendliness of our Staff. We Always try to do our best to satisfy every client's need and we are happy when we succeed. Do not hesitate to come back an visit us and we will be more than glad to welcome your friends too :-) !!!

With our best regards