We had originally booked for one night when we arrived in early sept 2012,but within 5 minutes we asked if we could book for an extra night as the we were immediately taken by the place. The staff were warm and friendly throughout our visit but never intrusive.
We stayed in one of the lovely one bedroom villas with its own kitchen and living space, with patio outside. One of the two pools was a stone throw away.
The views were breathtaking and captured everything i had hoped and envisaged from this part of tuscany.
We enjoyed the Dievole wine,the tasty local produce in the restaurant and the surrouding scenery which we never tired of looking at.
There was a lovely viewing place a short distance from the villa which was a tranquil and beautiful spot to stop at and take in everything, there was a full 360 degree view which we caught on video.
The original charm of the place and some of the original buildings had been restored lovingly and added to the overall relaxing and calm feel of the place.
Although expensive it was worth it and if anyone had the fortune to visit you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dievole Wine Estate is the perfect place to spend your holidays : together with your partner or your family you can choose between the confort of our double rooms or the luxury of our Colomabaio Suites. In the Restaurant with two theme evenings (Barbeque Evening and Candle Light Dinner in the Cellar)and the Terrazza lounge bar, you will be able to taste the tipical Tuscan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dievole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dievole Hotel Vagliagli
- Dievole Vagliagli, Italy - Tuscany