The property is incredible! The people bend over backwards to make you feel at home! My husband and I just spent 3 nights there and we would have loved to have stayed longer. The wine and the stories and the history of the people is amazing. If you go, you need to ask about the pictures on the walls and the pictures on the bottles. Some of the people who work in the vineyards and work at the villa were born on the property. We toured the property and the winery as well as a few other wineries in the chianti classico region that they setup for us. We had a ball! We enjoyed a wine/food pairing dinner which was fun and a 'light' lunch... I am not sure what a heavy lunch would be if what I had was a light lunch!!! Our room was on the third floor in the main building and was roomy. The only thing that I caution is that they do not have elevators so pack light!! The location is perfect. Close to Sienna and easy to get to other areas of Tuscany....north or south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dievole Wine Estate is the perfect place to spend your holidays : together with your partner or your family you can choose between the confort of our double rooms or the luxury of our Colomabaio Suites. In the Restaurant with two theme evenings (Barbeque Evening and Candle Light Dinner in the Cellar)and the Terrazza lounge bar, you will be able to taste the tipical Tuscan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dievole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dievole Hotel Vagliagli
- Dievole Vagliagli, Italy - Tuscany