“Awful”

Ranked #22 of 29 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Hanover, Maryland
“Awful”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I went there and the crab was spoiled, they said it was that they use different spices, ahh no it tasted bad --

Hanover, Canada
“Blah”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We ate here with some friends from out of town. There was virtually no one in the restaurant but it took us 15 minutes to get our drink order in with the waitress and 45 minutes to get our appetizers. The service was horrible and so slow for no reason. The food came out cold and bland. I think they should be consistent with their food but it is so hit and miss. I always seem to get sick after eating there so I think I might have to rethink about going back again.

Visited March 2014
Rockwood, Tennessee
“Staff is absolutely AWESOME.... Food is great... Best place in Hanover to eat.Fun place....”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Just a really great place to eat. Staff is number one... nothing but great!!!
Food id is excellent as well..... Busy busy place...call for a reservation if u are in a hurry....
Great place.....

Teeswater, Canada
“Enjoyable & excellent!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food was great, and the portions were perfect for even two people to share. a close friend and myself shared the loaded cheese fries which were delicious!
What made our visit all the more enjoyable was our server Alyssia, she was tentative, fun spirited and had an amazing sense of humour. We didn't have to wait to get her attention and was extremely kind.
It was an amazing change to see a fresh smiling face as opposed to the usual grumpy waitresses at other establishments.
We have both agreed that we for sure plan on visiting again.

Hanover, Canada
“Never Again”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Sorry to say that we just can't go back here. We have eaten at this restaurant several times, because it is handy and the kids like it. It has always had slow and mediocre service but the last time, we mentioned that we were in a hurry. Bad move.
My husband got a glass of coke with some kind of chunks in it. He nearly added more when he sucked one up his straw before noticing.
My salad style entree arrived without any dressing, on the side or otherwise. It was missing some toppings also.
Hubby's stir-fry was okay and I think my drink was okay. Who knows if the glass was clean or not, but there wasn't anything foreign in it anyway.
We have never been back.

• Visited August 2013