“They organised and catered for a 50th party at our house in Bingley and the food was excellent & the service outstanding.”

Foundry Hill Bar and Lounge
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Bingley
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situated opposite Bingley railway station. We are open Monday to Friday from 4pm until late and Saturday/Sunday 12 noon until late. All our food is freshly prepared and cooked to order. We have a great selection of quality wines, complimented by new world lagers and ciders. We have been awarded a place in Camras good beer guide and always have five well kept hand pulled beers available. We also have an extensive cocktail menu and over 100 spirits to choose from.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Foundry Hill Bar catered for my birthday party and did a fantastic job. They really helped with suggestions for menus, how we could set up and visited twice beforehand to ensure that everything ran smoothly on the day, which it did. Both food and service were excellent. They also came when they said they would to take everything away afterwards. We have been many times for food and drinks to the bar itself and had such good experiences that we wanted them to cater for the party. Special thanks to everyone especially Jon. James & Diana

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tzx33

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Couldn't do enough for us - Fantastic !!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just held our son's 18th birthday at The Foundry Hill and from making the actual booking to the event itself we couldn't fault a thing.
Nothing was too much trouble, the food was beautifully presented (and very tasty), staff very attentive and room facilities perfect for the event.
Would book again without hesitation.
Thank you to all involved.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Harvey B
“Shockingly amazing food! Well worth a visit.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend decided to eat here on spec as we fancied a meal out and had been meaning to try the food at foundry hill for a while. We went for dinner and werent disappointed. The food quality was exceptional. The first time I went I had mackrel pate that was exquisite and a lovely beef chilli (with actual beef chunks) not rubbish mince. As it was so good we went again in the same month and had a sharer starter which had amazing variety and an amazing steak with peppercorn sauce. I rarely feel the need to do the cheesy "give my compliments to the chef" line but on both occassions I felt the need to say this. I will definately eat here again and would recommend others give it a try. Excellent service too. And real ales such as saltaire blond and leeds pale. Yum

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank choggaz
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great new menu with the old favourites still there”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I've been to Foundry Hill since they reopened for food. It was excellent. I can highly recommend both the flatbreads and pasta.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Gemma L
East Morton.Yorks
“Nice bar....not sure about the food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Visited on a Saturday night. As a bar I really like this place. Good atmosphere and nice staff. The owner is very friendly and obliging...........however........we were eating as a party and have to say I found the menu a little bland. The main meals were not very adventurous.... mainly dishes that can be prepared in bulk .i.e chilli bourginoun....What appeared to be a chicken stew etc. The starter menu was a lot better and would recommend having these as a main course too. My garlic mushrooms were delicious but did not come with the chunky bread as stated. Instead it was a flat bread...not ideal for soaking up juice!!! We did have to complain about the chips however and we weren't charged for these....a definite plus from the staff concerned. As a meeting place and for reasonably priced drinks with a good atmosphere it is ideal but don't think I will be returning soon for a meal....sorry.

• Visited May 2013
Foundry H, Owner at Foundry Hill Bar and Lounge, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Hi... Thanks for your review we welcome all feedback. We have recently completely overhauled the entire menu and have a new chef on-board so I do hope you will give us another try. Apologies that you were not entirely happy on the evening you visited but we hope it was dealt with correctly. Hope to see you again soon :)