“Nicest Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had such a lovely evening visiting Valentinos! The staff were very pleasant. I can honestly say that Valentinos is the best Italian food I have had! I had the sea food platter which was absolutely delicious. My dad who is an extremely fussy eater said his meal was lovely! We will definitely be making a trip there in the near future!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Before going to the theatre some months ago, my friend & I briefly stopped in for a bite. Kindly taking into account we were in a bit of a rush, they accommodated us quickly and the food was delicious. On the pleasure of that encounter, I came back with my partner this week hoping for a repeat of my good experience and was not disappointed. It is clear Valentino is a favourite with the locals, as there appeared to be familiarity between some of the staff and the clientele. Even as newcomers, we were treated with warmth, professionalism and friendliness by all three staff members we encountered and the food was absolutely brilliant. We couldn't believe how inexpensive our dishes were compared to what they would have been in our spa town! Well worth a special trip to Bingley and we've recommended it to several friends and family already.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I have visited many times and I always enjoy. The food is lovely and the staff are friendly and helpful. I will be returning again soon.

1  Thank bazzle86
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Good food served in a nice way. Attentive servcie and always some interesting stuff onthe specials board. The wine is very good and they do try their best to look after you.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Once again I visted this restaurant and its still the best the food mouth watering and the service the best. I had a soup for starters just the right amount of chille in it and my partner had garlic mushrooms she throughly enjoyed them. For mains had rib eye which was cooked to perfection and she had the fillet which came with grilled tomatoes, courgettes and peppers and same again was cooked perfectly I think this is the best Italian in Yorkshire. The chef never seems to disappoint, keep up the good work.