“A wonderland”
Review of Sa-I-Mika Park

Sa-I-Mika Park
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Sa-I-Mika park is an beautiful resort for making your vacations memorable. The resort seems to be in the lap of nature with beautiful surrounding of waterfall and hills. The rooms of the resort are very comfortable and clean.

1  Thank pdubeindore1998
in 4 reviews
"waterfall"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was the only guest in this really rustic park. It was so quiet and the friendly staff took great care of me, preparing vegetarian food to my liking and providing room service as needed. No hot water on tap but buckets brought in to make a wonderfully primitive bath. It rained (it is the wettest place on earth) and I just loved sitting on the veranda of my little house drinking a beer that I brought in (no alcohol available and the sign says no alcohol allowed).

1  Thank LoisOman
Reviewed July 4, 2013

For an ideal day or two getaway, you should reach Sa-i-mika by 11 am.The road from Sa-i-Mika takes you on a memorable drive (or trek, if you are keen enough) to Dain Thlen Falls, about 5 Kms from the resort.If you're feeling still brave , get the resort people to buy you some of the local meat where you can cook your own meals al fresco style.Lots of places to ramble and laze about if you're the type who wants to recharge your batteries!

2  Thank Aaron W
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had ben to Cherrapunji from 17th to 25th May 2013. In which I stayed at sa-i-mika resort for about 1 night 2 days. Wish I could have stayed there for few more days. The resort is placed at a best open place with lot of activities to do in and around. The resort manager ‘antu’ was very helpful right from the enquiry till exit from the resort. The resort area behind the stay is so big and beautiful there is one stream that goes through that land and surprisingly at the end we have a great waterfall where we can go so close to the fall as if like a privet waterfall. Going straight ahead from there is the most famous niharika waterfall. A walk from resort to these 2 waterfalls is a great day outing.
The food in the resort is a great excellent local food. He rooms/huts are excellent and mainly made of wood and stones only. Inspite of that I could get a great hospitality and comfort while in my stay at saimika resort. Looking out for the possibility to visit this resort again.

1  Thank umeshdaundkar