“The best pizza ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The pizza IS indeed Italian! I highly reccomend the one with zucchini! Friendly & professional staff and quick service, even though it was packed!

1  Thank Mika M

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We came at 20:00
With my wife and two kids
After 10' the salad arrived and 15' later the pizza did as well.

Around 45' my chicken arrived. Did not want to eat alone and asked where is the pasta that my wife and kid has ordered and told it is coming
I ate my dish.

After 15' I went up and asked the responsible.

A guy called Francesco who probably believes is the king of the world tells me this is it what do I want.
His behavior was so rude
After 1 hour and 10 mins my kids still were expecting their pasta and the guy never apologized.

Then the waiter said that it is 15th august that is why.
Do they offer discounts for the bad service?

No this is not why.

BAD SERVICE IS BAD SERVICE.

7  Thank Lantonop
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely restaurant! Best Italian cuisine you've ever tasted. Amazing service given by our delightful waiter Spiro. A must when in Calamata!!

4  Thank domeniquek
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great variety of Italian food at the best quality and prices! Cosy atmosphere and friendly people!!!

2  Thank Chrisanthi121
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Beautiful location, great atmosphere, amazing food, fast service and very children friendly ... A must visit!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Aristea P