“Best Italian Restaurant in Europe ”
Review of Da Francesco

Da Francesco
Ranked #4 of 177 Restaurants in Kalamata
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Living in South Africa I come to my holiday home in Kalamata every year for 2 months.

With our a doubt we eager await arriving in amazing kalamata for the best Italian food we have we've had, I've travelled abroad to Europe, America and all over and yet still to find a better place than Da Francesco. They without a doubt make the best and finest Italian food around.

It's my number one place I've ever eaten thought the world.

The atmosphere and the staff are ever so friendly and make you feel at home and so comfortable that you want to not only go back for the amazing food but also for the good company they offer.

If I had to rate them, id give them a rating higher than 10

Love this place and if you haven't eaten their, best you get to it soon..... I promise you won't be sorry.

3  Thank Andrea P

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

What a nice restaurant. We adored it. Sailing around Greece we eat at so many different places and this restaurant gives us the ultimate combination of the best food and a great atmosphere. Friendly staff, clientcentered. Just don't miss this Italian gem. Our compliments!

1  Thank Corinne B
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This place has really got a great vibe. It's the ambience, the atmosphere, the smiling staff... My advice is not to order from the catalogue. Ask from the chef, Francesco, to come to your table and let him explain you the special dishes. Spaghetti with fresh porcini... hand made pasta, original Italian pizza, excellent salads! And the biggest surprise of all... Black Angus rib eye steak!!! (in excellent quality and price). I would definitely recommend it! Be prepared for a small wait during rush hour but it really worths it. Thank you Fra:)

1  Thank Elpiniki S
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Authentic Italian flavours, fresh ingredients with outstanding service and a great atmosphere. The Alaskan Crab Linguini was the highlight and we would definitely eat here again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Natalie K
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was extremely impressed with the quality of their food. All our dishes were superb! My favourite was ravioli in a delicate truffle sauce. Highly recommend.

4  Thank chrysa75