We spend few days for our wedding birthday (twenty years).
All the GO were very kind with us, a lot of attention...
The place is very nice and the food excellent. Many activities were interesting, we make sport, fitness and Zumba, we assist at cooking lesson, we discover a part of the forest with a very nice guide, the chef is everywhere, we meet him in every places in the club, he can answer us to all the questions.
I would like to have holidays in Rio Das Pedras again and I recommend this club to every one. It's a such souvenir!!! Thank you
Louise from Thiais ( France)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Rio de Janeiro, the Village of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach in Brazil. The Village's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large seafront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions, a variety of buffets await you. Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Rio Das Pedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel Mangaratiba
- Club Med Mangaratiba
- Mangaratiba Club Med
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Brazil/Rio De Janeiro - Mangaratiba