All reviewsmoose jawwafflesstayed herefriendly staffstay there againmy husband and iroom was cleantoasthard boiled eggsgreat place to restnight's sleepgreat breakfastrecommend this hoteleasy accessa great staygas station next doorfirst floor
Reviewed April 27, 2014

this hotel is quiet, pet friendly,clean and right next to the highway. We have stayed at the hotel several times and will come back to it again several more times. My husband went to school at Briercrest and loves to look at the year books there. Before we leave we satisfied with a nice hot breakfast.

Room Tip: The hotel is pet friendly and very accommodating and close to the school
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My stay at the Pilgrim Inn in Caronport was bittersweet.

It marked the end of my ride time with one of our core volunteers, Stacy Hill, but marked the beginning of the next leg of the trip through Saskatchewan and the rest of the 2013, "Making Wow!" Bike tour across Canada promoting youth leadership and our not-for-profit organization, the "It Takes 2 Youth Leadership Institute." (IT2Institute.com). The Pilgrim Inn was the perfect spot to rest my tired legs.

The Inn was right off the TransCanada which made finding it super easy. Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. She even got my meal heated up for me (thank you because I was starving!). The room they had me in was huge! I had space for all of my gear (which in retrospect was way too much to carry across the country).

The room was clean and quiet, the bed was nice and cosy, and the hot shower at the end of the day was just what the body ordered.

Thank you Prairie Inn! You are highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have stayed at the Pilgrim Inn a couple of times in the past when our kids were attending Briercrest which is located in Caronport. This time while travelling to Edmonton we stopped here for a great night's rest. Rooms are clean, bright and the atmosphere is great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thecanadianmoose
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We found the staff very friendly and accommodating. The Pilgrim Inn offered free laundry service and this was great as we had been travelling for a few days, the breakfast had a good selection and the atmosphere was good. The fresh fruit was a bonus too as were the waffles, very good. The staff kept food items restocked very well, the hours of breakfast time were good. The location was good for our trip and we were near a service station so we could fill up before starting off the next morning. Our room was clean and very comfortable.

Room Tip: We were very comfortable on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank margaret g
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Can't comment too much on this place as we were just quick in and out. We showed up late in the evening and the young man working the counter was very friendly. We checked in. The room at 2 queen beds. It was clean. No problems with the room. It was affordable at about $100/night. Continental breakfast was basics; toast, cereal, waffles, pastries, hard boiled eggs, juice and coffee. The hotel is a great location to Moose Jaw too which I find hotels can sometimes get pricey there. Good place to stay as you are travelling through or close enough to avoid Moose Jaw costly hotels.

Room Tip: Quiet location so no worries about noises.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple