All reviewsmoose jawwafflesstayed herefriendly staffstay there againmy husband and iroom was cleantoasthard boiled eggsgreat place to restnight's sleepgreat breakfastrecommend this hoteleasy accessa great staygas station next doorfirst floor
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I have stayed here a few times when making the 12 hour drive from Calgary to Winnipeg. There are a few reasons for this. First, it is exactly halfway. Their prices are slightly more economical than some of the bigger chain hotels that are just down the highway in Moose Jaw and also, they allow pets in the rooms. I also like the breakfast bar that is included with the room rate as it hits the spot when you are leaving the next morning to get back on the road.

The rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable...and that is all I am asking for for a quick stay on a roadtrip. The staff is alsways pleasant and helpful. I don't even know if there is a pool or not, but I am thinking there isn't...again, I usually pull in late at night and take off early, so I am not really concerned for the frills of other hotels.

All in all, I recommend this hotel if you are traveling like I am. You get exactly what you would expect and pay for and I have never found a reason to complain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jackand7
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I'll keep this short because I'm on the road. This hotel was great. Super friendly service, super clean with great little extra touches like a guest freezer. Decor is country and a little dated but that is fine with me. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Canonball770
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Want to save about forty bucks and have a clean, comfortable room provided by a stellar, enthusiastic staff? This is your place. There's not much to Caronport; pretty much the only thing there is a Bible school and the hotel/restaurant and a gas station, the latter two being run by the ministry. They're not pushy or forward; they simply leave friendly messages in your room for you to ponder and let you have a good night's sleep. The wi-fi worked great. The front desk attendant was from England when I got there; don't remember his name, but he is a phenomenal employee and did everything to accommodate me. The breakfast in the morning was simple but a great way to start another day's drive.

If you need a hotel in this area, I can't recommend this place enough. Great people and a peaceful location. If you need to get into Moose Jaw, it's maybe a five to ten minute drive or so. You'll be amazed at how much you'll save. I've stayed in a million small motel/hotel type places in my life, but this one just keeps sticking out in my head as a well-run establishment.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank ESVASpiderTerp
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We stayed here when we could not get a hotel in Moose Jaw and if we go to Mosse JAw again we will stay at the Pilgrim Inn. The service was great and the breakfast was more than sufficient. We had a cot in our room and there was lots of room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank travelssk
Reviewed August 22, 2009

The drive to Moose Jaw was not very far and worth the drive to the Inn.
We rented a suite and a pet room. Both rooms were well kept and very clean.
If we needed something the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was more than adequate.
To use the elevator just ask the front desk for a key.
We loved the idea of a non-smoking facility.
The common areas are clean and welcoming.
Even though the Inn is next to the highway we did not find it very noisy specially if the windows were close and the air condition was on.
We have recently stayed in Empress hotel in Victoria, we felt that the customer service was as good as the 5 star hotel.
My family and I would recommend Pilgrim Inn to all our family and friends.
Hope you have as a great experience as we had at Pilgrim Inn, if this is your destination.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family