All reviewsmoose jawwafflesstayed herefriendly staffstay there againmy husband and iroom was cleantoasthard boiled eggsgreat place to restnight's sleepgreat breakfastrecommend this hoteleasy accessa great staygas station next doorfirst floor
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I'll keep this short because I'm on the road. This hotel was great. Super friendly service, super clean with great little extra touches like a guest freezer. Decor is country and a little dated but that is fine with me. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Canonball770
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Want to save about forty bucks and have a clean, comfortable room provided by a stellar, enthusiastic staff? This is your place. There's not much to Caronport; pretty much the only thing there is a Bible school and the hotel/restaurant and a gas station, the latter two being run by the ministry. They're not pushy or forward; they simply leave friendly messages in your room for you to ponder and let you have a good night's sleep. The wi-fi worked great. The front desk attendant was from England when I got there; don't remember his name, but he is a phenomenal employee and did everything to accommodate me. The breakfast in the morning was simple but a great way to start another day's drive.

If you need a hotel in this area, I can't recommend this place enough. Great people and a peaceful location. If you need to get into Moose Jaw, it's maybe a five to ten minute drive or so. You'll be amazed at how much you'll save. I've stayed in a million small motel/hotel type places in my life, but this one just keeps sticking out in my head as a well-run establishment.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank ESVASpiderTerp
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We stayed here when we could not get a hotel in Moose Jaw and if we go to Mosse JAw again we will stay at the Pilgrim Inn. The service was great and the breakfast was more than sufficient. We had a cot in our room and there was lots of room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank travelssk
Reviewed August 22, 2009

The drive to Moose Jaw was not very far and worth the drive to the Inn.
We rented a suite and a pet room. Both rooms were well kept and very clean.
If we needed something the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was more than adequate.
To use the elevator just ask the front desk for a key.
We loved the idea of a non-smoking facility.
The common areas are clean and welcoming.
Even though the Inn is next to the highway we did not find it very noisy specially if the windows were close and the air condition was on.
We have recently stayed in Empress hotel in Victoria, we felt that the customer service was as good as the 5 star hotel.
My family and I would recommend Pilgrim Inn to all our family and friends.
Hope you have as a great experience as we had at Pilgrim Inn, if this is your destination.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank faribajan
Reviewed August 12, 2009

The staff, from the moment we book till the moment we checked out were very helpful and accommodating. The rooms are nothing special, our room on the first floor had two queens and they were able to provide us a sturdy playpen for our infant. The rooms were very clean, the hotel itself was quiet. Good breakfast served from 6-10 cereal, toast, bagels, fresh made waffles, coffee, juice, yogurt, fruit. There is a subway within walking distance as well as a gas station (Husky).

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family