this was a palace now a hotel.. this is my second stay.. rooms are nicely decorated.. staff is groomed... the food was really amazing... i ate chicken chettinad... the garden is amazing... specially if you like nature... breakfast was decent not very very tasty.... rest everything was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the Prince & Princess of Wales and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 135 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior