1.Atmosphere was almost sad and dull due to the unnecessarily dim lighting.
2.Live music was being played but wasn't upto the Taj level.
3.Service was slow and were repeatedly making mistakes in bringing the number of plates and glasses and even forks.
4.Unlike royal butlers, the waiters' uniform and even the tablecloth were dirty.
5.Malai Kofta was hard and the Chettinaad Mushroom could not affect our tastebuds whatsoever.
6.Deserts were quite good.
7.Summing up, it was not upto the expectations as a Taj restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the King of England and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 120 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Usha Kiran Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior