We loved staying here..an old hertiage hotel , not in the best condition here and there , with lovely gardens and swimming pool. Great bathrooms! The food was excellent, espically the Murg Tikka, the best I have ever tasted . Great massage at the rather basic spa, but they lost a point by being let down by waiting for half an hour for them to turn up the next day for a massage already booked before a long journey.
Simple bar with great snooker table 99.98% flat and over 120 yrs old but obviously recently refurbished. Extremely helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the King of England and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 120 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior