“Worst Pizza's”

Aromas
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Kanpur
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

This used to be favourite joint since I was a kid. Still nostalgic how I was lured to the taste of pizza from them. Everything vanished from my memories, when I ate their pizza yesterday after a long time.. Pathetic is the right word to describe my pizza... which also drills a hole in your pocket... Quality of food as well as taste has deteriorated badly. I found that Other joints offer much much better and tasty pizza's and burger than them... Was sad to see that it was the same joint I used to go ga ga earlier....

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

The love the place specially there burger I love it the patty of aloo I just love it Frankie of paneer you must visit the place and order franki

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I am a native of Kanpur. And ever since I was in my teens, I have been visiting this outlet. Though would be happy if they introduce some new additions in the menu.. yet, so far, there hasn't been a single moment of disappointment. Hats off to the Chicken and Cheese burger with Egg and fries on side.. Consistently good for almost 2 decades now..

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Aromas is typically a small sized restaurant with good food offering. Frankie's with basic pizza alongwity shakes is worth trying.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

A local friend referred me to Aromas saying that it is quite famous for its frankies and Chinese snacks. I tried it out today and was disappointed. The Frankies, esp the Chicken variant I ordered, was too dry with a hard wrap and too less filling and it did not taste that good. And paying Rs 110 for something that is worth Rs 50 was a bit too much. Chilli chicken dry @ Rs 180 was not up to the mark as the chicken was hard and fibrous dripping with sauce. You are not missing much if you avoid this place.

Date of visit: October 2018