“Great Night out...”

Magic Dancing Waters Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Magic Dancing Waters is a spectacular combination of dancing waters, laser show, volcano eruptions, fire and smoke show. Experience an imaginative performance and be surprised and impressed watching the water dancing to the rhythm of the music, whirling up to 12 meters high or making amazing pirouettes. The music, the water, the lava, the laser, the fire and smoke comprise a unique and spectacular experience only here at Magic Dancing Waters. For the first time ever, a place where you can have dinner or drink watching the Magic Dancing Waters. A truly spectacular show with waters dancing to the music. Also a more modern style to feast your eyes with glorious colorful lights and music. An expanse of 2.000 sq. meters in the heart of Protaras in the famous MAGIC DANCING WATERS (next to McDonald's in Protaras). With an impressive technical support the crew of the Magic Dancing Waters are proud to be a part of the biggest system in the world: 19.400 nozzles, 480 spot lights, 162 powerful water pumps, 4 gear motors, 4 state of the art computer systems, 5 smoke systems, 10 Gigantic Fire Ball Systems, 8 Full Color Laser systems.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Went to protaras for a night out they told us about the show and we thought to try it it was the best thing we ever did TRY IT ...

1  Thank Loukas T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)

Reviewed August 8, 2014

It's a nice show for everybody. Doesnt matter if you are with family or friends, you gonna have a nice night out. The dancing water made really nice, with the music and the different colours. For me the laser show was the best part, i enjoyed it very much! Vulcano is so-so... In the summer they have 2 show. At the 1. you can have dinner too. The dinner was ok, but not the best I ever had. This show has the worth of 26,- EUR. The tickets you can buy at the entrance or from the Thomas Cook Reps.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The best advice I can give is to avoid booking this evening show through Thomson. We made the mistake and what transpired really put a dampener on the experience. We booked two tickets online through Thomson and believed that we had selected the dinner and show option because the description said "food included". I did spent out nearly £80 so expected this to be the case. The paper work was emailed through to me and mentioned nothing about it being a ticket only. Turned up to be told that we had entry to show only. I was rather infuriated. Luckily the man at the entrance was more than happy to am end Thomson's mistake, which shouldn't have been down to the venue. We were MISOLD this experience. I have seen several similar complaints. It is not good enough Thomson!!! Don't out money in their pocket for below average service and "appalling paperwork" as quoted from the guy that worked so hard to rectify all the wrongdoing!!! It transpired that we were given the dinner and show tickets but this is only because if amazing Cypriot hospitality!!! The staff dealing with the complaint were amazing and couldn't do more to help!!! This was a saving grace. The gentleman really was understanding to our plight!!! I would highly recommend just picking up tickets at the venue!!! Much less hassle and a second to nine service that rivals anything so have experienced in the UK & other parts of Europe.

So firstly a big thumbs up to the staff at Dancing Waters. They are obviously very people orientated and their table service was impeccable- high quality and efficient! A big plus point. They definitely added to the experience in a very positive way. I really want to thank them for all their efforts.

Now on to the show itself... Quite simply MAJESTIC!!! I have never experienced anything like it before! State of the art Pyrotechnics! The "volcano" was incredible. The show made me "oooooohhhh!" out loud which is high praise indeed. The timings were perfect and the soundtrack was very enjoyable. It was able to be appealing to all types of audience!!! The laser light show aspect was surprising and had me engaged and excited. The length of the show was great in comparison to the €26 price tag. It is honestly worth it. May seem steep on paper but it is the best evening experience I have ever had the pleasure of being involved in. So much variation. The show was multi sensory and brilliantly eccentric. I was never bored and was so sad that it ended after an hour and a bit!!! I would have happily sat and watched it ALL evening!!! Don't want to give too much away but my favourite number was "The Final Countdown"!!!- inspired!!!!

Aside from the keffufel I have nothing but high praise for this excursion and recommend it to everyone staying in Protarus. It was a short walk from our hotel. I would recommend sitting on the raised level about 3 rows back. You can see everything with no obstruction. Little kids were running around right at the front so it was nice to be further back.

The buffet dining was very good. Very similar to our own hotel fining which I enjoyed. So no complaints. Good variation in meat dishes. It was lovely to be able to eat and drink whilst experiencing the show. Amazing table service. Again I will sing the staffs praises. They were efficient and friendly. Drinks a little on the expensive side from bar!!!

I was absolutely absorbed by it and really on board with it as an entertainment concept. I have never seen this type of show on such a vast scale. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! I took loads of photos but they honestly don't do it the justice it deserves!!! Go and watch it and be amazed. As I said- just don't book it through Thomsons as their part of service really really let us down. But the evening could not be tainted because everything at Dancing Waters made up for it- and some!!!!

Really quirky experience. Could imagine the light show part may not be suitable for epileptics.
I was left feeling on top of the world. Told everyone about it and they loved my videos!!!

17  Thank AmberEmTee
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

After our rep told us how good this show was and how it was something not to be missed we thought why not give it a go! So we booked the dinner and ticket option. We arrived there around 7:30 to be greeted with a buffet which was cold and not great choice.

The show started and we thought surely it must get better than this? Neither of us could see the attraction of fountains dancing up and down to classical and music from another decade for an hour. We felt that we had wasted €82. Disappointing evening.

3  Thank E1756
Reviewed August 6, 2014

It was a very enjoyable show, lasts an hour so kids don't get too tired, music, water and light effects were quite spectacular, we arrived just 10 minutes before it started but the waiters helped us find some places with good visibility, we ordered some drinks and ice-creams, prices are average for Protaras. The price for the show is quite high, but considering the technology involved in creating the special effects, including fire and volcano at the end, I guess it is pretty fair. Anyway, you would not find anything like this in Protaras or in the area and it's certainly something different you can do for entertainment

1  Thank mimidica