“Awesome holiday! Awesome location!”

and 1 more site!
Evalena Beach Hotel Apartments
“Awesome holiday! Awesome location!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Rooms are basic but who goes to Fig Tree Bay to sit in your room!
Weather amazing, location brilliant, short walk to town & beach on the doorstep!
The boardwalk is brilliant. Walked it nearly everyday!
I have no faults & would love to go back!
Was July 2011 we went!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank xFlower1985x

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 12, 2013

He you love creme caramel this is the place for you! It's been the only desert on offer for 5 nights running,sorry I lie with the exception of a pancake when we complained,apparently melon which is listed as a choice is out of season,and so must have been the ice cream that was listed too. Even though we bought it from them the same day and they had tubs of it then. The only redeeming features of this place are the cleanliness and the poor waiting staff who are embarrassed at the managers attitude. Nobody staying there will return.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Meggabaps

Travelers are raving about these Protaras hotels

Bromley, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had stayed at the Evalena several times over the past 15 years.Up until last year we found it to be our favourite holiday destination despite the hotel rooms being very basic. We visited the Evalena in july 2012 and we were very disappointed with almost every aspect of the holiday, the hotel was full of russian guests who seemed to take priority over all others, they were loud and arrogant , we had to pay for air conditioning - they didnt -they were supplied with better towels than us, the bar was kept open for them although they seemed to bring their own bottles in.The food in the hotel was overpriced and not very nice. We will never return to the Evalena again.

Room Tip: Seaview rooms are brilliant however not so good if situated over the bar
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank yvonne l
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

me and my partner renee and son ashley spent week here a week simply not long enough here . wat a location right on sea front . boot trips right by here . lovely family run hotel . english couple who worked reception lovely and pleasant. lovely food here breskfast 5 euros and well worth it. in hotel bar there is a parrot whos been in cage for years constantly says things to you good stuff ..hotel 5 minute walk from strip plenty of bars and resturants . aircon u pay for but watever as u need it . i would stay here again no problem little gem trust me. mark and family wrexham...

• Stayed August 2012
7 Thank wxmman
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Me and my friend stayed here in October, you couldn't fault the sea view, location and cleanliness, the beds were like something out of a torcher chamber, but overall for a 3* you get what you pay for. Unfortunately my friend became suddenly ill whilst staying at the resort, and had to be hospitalised. Which meant I needed advice regarding the matter, so the first place i thought i could ask was the Receptionist. The Cypriot staff were excellent and so friendly, but an English lady who was on the most with short blonde hair, i found her manor was so unsimpethetic, unhelpfull. DISTGUSTING. She knew that my friend wasn't well. We didnt think she would be able to make the flight so I asked her advice, and everytime all I got was " I'm not being funny but your asking me questions I dont know the answer to, or "I'm not being funny, but shouldnt your friend be sorting it out" bearing in mind my friend could of died, and was in no fit state to sort anything out, which she was fully aware of. I felt the English lady let the hotel down, which was a shame as the Cypriot staff couldnt do enough for you. All I can say is me and my friend certainly wont be coming here again.

• Stayed October 2012
8 Thank breeze3
Aberlour
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in October 2012 for ten nights. We were also worried about the reviews when we arrived we could tell that the hotel was some what dated but this did not bother us at all.
We booked this hotel for its location which is brilliant .The rooms were dated but clean same as the bathroom.
The pool is clean but small, we ate in the restaurant once and the food was good.You could always get a sunbed if you wished.
Now for the bad points the beds are really old and uncomfortable, our room was directly above the restaurant and we was woken up every morning by tables being dragged across the floor.
This hotel is cheap so you get what you pay for but I will more than likely stay there next year but I would request a room at the back of the hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Nickayres
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2012

stayed here in october..the seaview rooms had lovely views but the beds was the most uncomfortablist thing i have ever slept on,mattresses was well worn where you ended up sleeping on a slant,we did ask for it to be changed and they did change it imediatly..My main concern was how rude the english lady was,didnt know her name but she was a southerner,i would say in her 50s with glasses and curly hair..everytime we went for advise she was just so rude,not very helpful at all had a very horrible manner,all the cypriot staff was lovely by her.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends