Tsokkos Gardens Apartments
$213
$86
$77
  • Pool
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$86
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
$196
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$171
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsentertainment teamgreat holidaynext yearpool bartoastiesordering drinksplenty of sunbedswater aerobicsbar staffself catering basisbit datedchanged dailystayed all inclusivefools and horsescleaned every daycouple of nightsmain bar
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel from the 10th-24th october 2012.
Julie and Antonias are exceptional!They are the friendliest bar staff i have ever encountered abroad.
Credit also needs to go to the thomas cook staff,Elise,Ainsley and Paris.Without them it would have been pretty boring,so well done to you all!
The hotel itself is very tired,and should not be advertising a 4 star status!
I think the cleanliness needs to be looked into as not a lot of that went on why we were there.
Food was ok.We found the breakfast was the best meal !
Dont be put off about the area though.Its lovely.
We will definatley return to cyprus,but not this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

we returned to tsokkos gardens having enjoyed it so much the previous yr but what a difference a yr makes. we arrived late sunday evening and checked in, it took two attempts for staff to properly set room key as they didnt seem to know what they were doing. Our room wasnt cleaned until i went to reception 3 days later to ask for a brush and mop since their employees were to lazy to clean it. Bedding was not changed and i had to ask our holiday rep to speak to the staff which he had to do twice before it was done.We also had to request clean towels as none were ever left!. We were all inclusive but due to poor quality (not like the previous yr) we ate out every other night as food was cold and resembled left over breakfast and lunch with reheated chips. They even had chips at breakfast!! be it they were cold. The restaurant advertised themed meals each evening but each evening the food was the same bland,cold offerings and if you ate later you had no chance of any desserts. Staff service was poor and they had a security guard who came round the pool side kicking sunbeds out the way at 5pm it was as if you were only allowed to sit on them until this time. never known such an early curfew ! I spoke to reception about his behaviour in front of my children and all they said was another 3 families had complained as well !! but no apology from them. So as you will guess i will not be returning as i wouldn't waste my hard earned money. Cyprus is a beautiful place to visit just be careful were you stay. These apartments and hotel are NOT recommended from my family's experience i cant believe such a drop of standard in a year.

Room Tip: there is no tip about choosing a good room that i could give about this accommodation as i wouldnt recommend staying here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed 2 weeks all inclusive at the Tsokkos Gardens Apartments and this is a basic information review.

Reception/General - This was the quickest check in we have ever had, ten minutes at the most, friendly, efficient and helpful. One tip ask for the safety deposit box when you check in the cost is 21.80 euros for two weeks. It is a key. Beach towels are available for 10 euros deposit refundable on return, they can be changed daily. If you are really missing the household tasks !! there is a washing machine and tumble dryer available also an iron room. The whole complex is very tired looking and could do with a refurbishment.

Studio Apartment - We were on the ground floor overlooking the car park, it was basic and clean enough. The beds were firm to hard which suited us, bed linen was changed every 3 days and towels changed daily. There were 2 double wardrobes and the safety deposit box was in one. Although there was plenty hanging space there was no chest of drawers for underwear, swimwear etc. The air conditioning was fine, and for a change not noisy. There was a fridge, 2 ring hob and microwave. The shower was over the bath, again in the bathroom no storage place for toiletries, we ended up using the kitchen area. I have attached some pictures as I could not find any of the apartment when I was looking.

Pool - There are 3 pools in total, one at the apartments, the main one at the hotel and another at the Sun Gardens just next door. The pool at the Apartments is deep 1.5m going up to 1.6m so no use for a non-swimmer like me. There is also a childrens pool. The hotel main pool is shallow at one end going up to 1.35m in the middle and then up to 2.m at the end. There is also a childrens pool. The pool at the Sun Gardens was also deep going up to 2.2m. There were plenty sunbeds and umbrellas, no need for bed hogging. As a non-swimmer we spent most of our time at the hotel pool which was clean and tidy and staff went round all day collecting empty cups and rubbish.

Restaurant - The restaurant is used by all 3 blocks so sometimes you had to wait up to 10 min for a table. The food was average 3 star all inclusive, I cannot rave or complain about it. The staff were pleasant and helpful. They do however need to rip up and get rid of the disgusting carpet in the restaurant.

Staff - We found all the staff without exception to be helpful and friendly.

Entertainment - You need to remember this is a family resort and that to a certain extent seemed to determine the entertainment. We only saw 3 local acts in 2 weeks, and if they provided more of this standard it would be a great improvement. This was provided by Thomas Cook team and although Paris, Alise and Ainsley were very enthusiastic and worked their socks off Thomas Cook really need to look at the material they give them to work with - it was dire. As you walked around the resort you could tell the time by what entertainment was on in the hotels - they were all the same at the same time, every night.

Flight home - If you are travelling with Thomas Cook you are given the option at the airport to pay 20 euros for fast track check in - I would say well worth it. I spoke to a couple who stood for over an hour before reaching check in.

All in I would say we received what we paid for a basic 3 star all inclusive holiday. A family resort so I would not like to be there in peak season.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Irene F
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at the apartments, room and pools both very good, at the hotel the all inclusive is adequate with not bad food and a quality bar, staff here are polite and service is excellent. cyprus is a great place to vist and the area around the apartments is lovely, would go back.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank guy_of_gisbourne
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We booked Marlita beach however we were asked if we would move to Tsokkos Gardens due to overbooking in Marlita, and if we did, we could avail of fullboard in both complexes so we said 'why not?'

Staff were not very nice, mainly Easterners with a curt manner dancing attention on Eastern guests, ignoring everybody else. I didn't realise for the evening meal you were placed by the waitress so when greeted I provided our room number and proceeded to see to the food. Waitress Elena was most agressive and started shouting at me 'Madame' saying she had been waiting for us at the table and speaking in a raised voice to me in front of all other guests -we just weren't aware there was a 'procedure' however more than happy to respect a 'procedure' once made aware. The manner in which I was addressed, Elena should not be working in a customer facing environment and she would need corrective action on her manner and customer focus skills. It makes no sense to have a memeber of staff seat guests for all inclusive-there were always plenty of tables free and we wished to eat outside, furthermore how do I know if I would prefer red or white wine until I've seen what food is available and what I am going to eat??!!!

Breakfasts were good, the older gentleman was lovely- welcoming guests was very friendly, good customer focus! Dinners and evening meals were made of mainly breakfast leftovers, sausages and eggs all chopped up with some tomatoes thrown in! Appalling! Food was cold! Only for good cheeses and desserts we didn't go hungry! We learned one thing-NEVER go full board!

The sheets were not changed during our 4 day stay-inadequate given such hot temperatures and for the overall comfort. There was a foot of dust on the TV table, the dressing table was not dusted all week. The cleaners spent hours on our floor -doing what I couldn't say-it didn't appear to be dusting/bed changing!

On the day we were checking out I left an ARCHOS 5 (similar to a tablet) and my MP3 player stupidly on the bed and came away without them. When I emailed the hotel my 1st email was ignored. 2nd email I was advised nothing was made note of in the lst and found book and the room was fully searched-Most disappointing. The bed clothes didn't gobble up my items!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple