If we hadnt been to cyprus before we would never have returned again.
We arrived at 10.45pm , quite a nice guy on reception, as we were all inclusive we expected maybe a welcome drink or a sandwich......something to make you feel welcome!!!! We had a little walk round the pool area where the bar was and a miserable looking man said" If you want a drink have it now , I am closing the bar! We ordered a drink and was charged for it as the All Inclusive ended at 11pm. it was 11.01pm...Mean! and very welcoming...not.
We squeezed into the lift and went to our apartment. Very Very basic and the view was of dustbins and a waste bit of ground with a broken chair despite us asking for a pool view when booking. The mattresses were very thin and uncomfortable. the rooms really do need bringing into the 21st century. Breakfast was crap......not much choice , no fruit or proper fruit juice (you have to pay for that) and miserable looking staff. the sun beds were an accident waiting to happen ! The evening meal was no better , 4 dishes fish , meat, Spag Bol without the meat, and salad,dessert was a sponge pudding or a rice pudding,or ice cream that was only served with the evening meal, to be quite honest we have served up much more to people on the streets working with crisis!
So not really much going for it. please dont waste your hard earned cash on this 1 star hotel, we spoke to othe people that were very dissapointed with the A.I Package.........most had to go out for evening meals. You are only served Half a pint and Fresh squeezed juices Frappes, milkshakes and special coffees ( latte /cappaccino)are not A.I.
We walked out and stayed at The Rising Star Apartments in Protaris which we can highly recommend, a roomy apartment overlooking Protaris withn B/b which was excellent, if you choose to do your own food the apartment has a fully equipped kitchen. And the staff were lovely. Totally different atmosphere.
So If you want a Happy Holiday DONT GO TO THE NARCISSOS HOTEL APTS! Try some of the other wonderful places in Cyprus.......we can recommend The Silver Sands hotel and The Olympic Lagoon.......The food is really all A.I.and very tasty too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Narcissos Hotel Apts (Classification Class A) is conveniently situated in a quiet area between the two most popular tourist resorts of Cyprus, cosmopolitan AGIA NAPA and relaxing PROTARAS. Located in a tranquil and picturesque setting, the complex itself is elegant as well as family friendly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and large outdoor pool area make an ideal setting for a relaxing, sun-filled vacation. Narcissos Hotel Apts is a resort with a warm family atmosphere, excellent food and friendly service that will fully meet your expectations for a most pleasant holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Narcissos ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Narcissos Apart Hotel Protaras
- Narcissos Aparthotel Protaras
- Narcissos Apartments