We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Vrissiana Beach Hotel,we spotted the hotel the year before and thought it looked a stunning looking hotel,but was under re-furbishment at the time but went home and booked for this year. We paid extra for a full sea view and asked for a top floor room, but were allocated a side sea view room on the first floor. This was OK as we still had a good view of the beach/sea . The only downside was at the weekends the road beside the hotel was extremely busy as this led to a large car park that was used by all,but amusing to watch at times. We went half board and we have to say the breakfasts were great with a lot of choice but the evening meal just a little mix and match but quality was still quite good.Drinks were a tad expensive with a glass of wine with supper 5 euros. The pool area was excellent,this was cleaned every morning with plenty of sunbeds and seats by the pool bar. UNTIL THE WEEKEND when there was an invasion by the locals taking up the sunbeds and monopolising the pool which after spending so much money on the holiday thought was a bit much. Overall the room were good and kept very clean and was very welcoming after a day in the sun with great air con. We are not late night revellers but there is a very noisy bar at the top of the road that absolutely booms noise out till about 2 in the morning nearly every night (we allways come equiped with earplugs and this works wonders so did'nt lose to much sleep) Staff in the hotel were superb with the restraunt staff becoming friends and they will be missed. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will return in the near future.Cyprus is a beautiful island with a hotel to match.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach