My daughter was married at the Vrissiana in September 2012. Leading up to the wedding and reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we did have concerns regarding the building work and also the noise from the hotel's cocktail bar on The Strip. Our wedding planner, Angela, reassured us and kept us up to date with progress on the building work which was to become the Sunrise Pearl Hotel. On arrival at the hotel our whole party were all given rooms on the 4th floor facing the Constantinos the Great Hotel, as I had requested because of the building work. Everyone was happy with their rooms, which were all clean and well furnished, although the mother of the groom was in a room which faced the cocktail bar, which, admittedly, did get loud but did not affect them too much as they were late in each night. We need not have worried about he building work either, as the only work we saw was the erecting of fencing around the new hotel, which did not affect us. Angela, the wedding planner, met with us on the 2nd day. She was lovely and we discussed how my daughter wanted her wedding, and we ordered flowers, arranged hair appointments and settled the finer details. We had organised an independant photographer, although she could have also organised this too. Feeling happy, we relaxed around the pool for the next couple of days, but were quite concerned that we could not get in touch with the photographer. 3 days before the wedding she got in touch with us and informed us that she would only attend the wedding for 3 hours and did not want to photograph the bride and groom on location but only at the hotel. This was not what had previously been planned, therefore we told her to forget it and we rang Angela in despair. Angela arrived 10 minutes later, she told us not to worry as she would organise both photographer and videographer if we wished. We agreed on a very reasonable package and she assured us that they were both very experienced. It was great relief to have someone so helpful and organised to take away the anxiety we both felt that day. On the wedding day itself, Angela's was a breath of fresh air. She ensured everything was done on time and that all went according to plan. It was wonderful. When a button on my daughter's dress came off as she jumped down from the cocktail bar after having her photo taken, Angela turned up with needle and thread and mended it before they were whisked away to Capo Greko and Kermia Beach for their location photoshoot. The photographer, George and the videographer were fantastic. They took almost 1000 photos which were all given to us with the copyright and an incredible storybook album, which was part of the package. The manager of the hotel came to congratulate the newlyweds and the food in the gazebo at night was amazing, as was the service from bar staff. Looking back we have memories of a 'dream wedding', which may not have gone so smoothly had it not been for Angela and the staff at the Vrissiana. Thank you very much for an amazing memory on one of the most important days of our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach