TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica
$152
$83
  • Pool
Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Pool
Tsokkos Beach Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$94
$181
$176
$182
$62
$91
Mandalena ApartHotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$39
Amore Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
$144
$135
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
Cavo Maris Beach Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
$91
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsatlantica hotelsjacuzzi roomatlantica groupneptune barmelonpool barrelaxing holidayice creamevening entertainmentbar staffcocktail makingplenty of sunbedsfree visitgrassed areaplenty of choicemanagement teambus stop right outside the hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

If like me you initially scan reviews I will keep the first bit brief and say if its a good price book it, you wont regret it.

The hotel is fairly remote which wasnt a problem for us as we wanted a quiet relaxing week. We were going to get the bus into protaras but a taxi stopped and offered us a fare of 5 euros. Protaras is an eclectic mix of sports bars, typical seaside 'tat' shops and nice bars and restaurants. it cost us 10 euros back in a taxi but the hotel will tell you which busses you need.

the hotel has had a big refurb and the pictures on the website are a very accurate representation. The hotel was full while we were there but it never felt busy, there was never any restaurant ques, always able to get into the a la carte restaurants when we wanted and sunbeds available at ant time of the day.

There was not as much choice in the buffet restaurant as i have had at other hotels but this did not matter because it was of a much higher standard than the usual AI buffet. There were always choice of meats, fish and plenty of vegetarian options. The greek a la carte is lovely and i urge people not to be so tight and try it. the cost for 2 of us was under £30. Italian a la carte lovely food. You can have bottles of wine which is a nice touch for an all inclusive and there is a couple of champagne (cava but drinkable) receptions in the week. you can also have bottles of fizz on the all inclusive list.

the emtertainment was great, wine tasting, massage classes etc, emma did a great job with the exception of aqua volleyball, being only one pool this isnt really the place for it.

All in all I cant put in words how much of a good holiday at a bargain price this was. I guess without trying to sound snobby and being totally honest the cheap price did attract a few unsavoury characters but they were certainly in the minority.

Couple of negative points which i will list but dont let them put you off booking, they were just comments we made between us while we were there to each other. When laying by the pool you have the pool bar music which is relaxed and low key and fine, but then as Emma starts her aqua aerobics you have her music too, one or the other is fine but both playing different music is distracting, especially when the beach club next door starts its music and you can have 3 lots. In my opinion Atlantica sea breeze needs no music at the weekend when the beach club is playing its 'loud' music. We are a couple in our 30s and do enjoy music by the pool just not 3 different ones fighting against each other.

I would like to thank all of the staff for providing an excellent holiday .

Room Tip: Sea view is worth it if not too much extra but limited sea view is nice just full sun in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank psharp29
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that you have had a very good stay with us and that you really enjoyed it.

I have made a note about the music and I will let our entertainment team know about this.

Thank you again for your kind comments and be sure that we will keep the good work in order to exceed our customers' expectations.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

A wonderful warm welcome; as a returning guest it was a pleasure to see Katerina on reception and Pavlov the porter who promptly took our luggage to our rooms. The reception staff again very welcoming and helpful.

Brilliant to see that the hotel has no problem in retaining excellent staff year on year. In reception, bar and restaurant. The drinks and beverages similar to those of last year, it would be nice to see iced blended coffee and some different cocktails next year for our return. Yes we loved it that much as the hotel offers everything we needed. The food was a very high standard and restaurant area kept clean and tidy. Great to see George and Neophita (lady million as I liked to call her). Would like to thank the restaurant and kitchen staff for a great job. The snacks menu is a welcome change but it would be nice to see moussaka as a meal choice?

The management team are always visible and very approachable. Keen to please and very proud of the changes.

On a whole the changes are for the best; decor, free wifi (majority of the time), room safety deposit box and a wonderful visit to the new Italian restaurant (once a week for all inclusive guests). The ground floor rooms with their private balconies and jacuzzi look amazing, however these can be seen from the floors above; so perhaps a sail privacy screen like the ones at the pool bar may be an idea for next year, then I will definitely be booking one!

To be honest in my appraisal I would say that there are a couple of niggles which I am sure the management will take under consideration to achieve the high standards this hotel and staff deserve.

Such as ;

1) towels for bathroom and pool use need to be updated.
2) pathways need to be updated.
3) privacy screening over ground floor jacuzzi.
4) flat sheets under quilts to provide a choice of quilt or top sheet only.
5) water / shower facility at pathway from beach into hotel.
6) Greek restaurant as a choice of dining like Italian or 50% reduction in cost.

I would like to state that these are my recommendations and these will not stop me from returning next year, I have enjoyed a two week stay without it feeling repetitive in food or entertainment choices. The hotel offers everything myself and family need: adult only, good quality food, clean hotel, welcoming staff, excellent facilities. It is near to local bus service €1.50 one way to Protaras, Paralimni, Ayia Napa €2.50 after 11pm. So you get the best of both worlds, peace and quiet adult only or the hustle and bustle of the town and night life if you want to.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank 42palm14

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that you have really enjoyed your stay with us and you are planning to revisit our hotel in the near future.

I would like to thank you for your recommendations, I will make a note of them and discuss them with the Atlantica Management.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel. Please contact us if you have any inquiries regarding a possible returning visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We booked to stay in the Double room with Jacuzzi for 14 nights, I paid extra for this room type. When we arrived at the hotel we was given room 239 on the 2nd floor when entering the room we was shocked to see that it was just a standard double room. It was gone midnight and i was very tired but had to go to reception to find out why we was not in the room we booked. Josh the rep at the hotel rang the manager who said they have double booked the room but we can have the room after 4 days!. Josh said he will get us a refund for the 4 days we have not been in the room that we paid extra for and also get a compensation to say sorry. I was happy with this and did not feel the need to complain, Josh had given us an excursion for love cyprus that came to the value of 118 Euros and said i will recieve a refund for 118 euros on my return, he also made me sign to say i will receive that amount but he will get back to me on how i will recieve this. After waiting for a reponce all holiday i finally approached Josh on my last day and asked him how i will get my money his responce was
" i have spoken to my manager and you have had an excursion for 118 euros(WHICH WE WAS MADE AWARE WAS A FREE COMPENSATION NOT AN OPTION BETWEEN THE MONEY AND THE EXCURSION)and the room type you had for 2 days(THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WE WAS WITHOUT THE JACUZZI ROOM FOR 4 DAYS)- this room 239 was a superior sea view with jacuzzi bath(THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IT WAS A NORMAL DOUBLE ROOM WITH A NORMAL BATH AND SHOWER HEAD) So we was advised the excursion was compensation and the refund i will no longer recieve, i am very unhappy with the level of service as i booked my holiday in store with the confidence that Thomsons is a trusted brand and i would not incure any problems. My self and my partner chose this holiday dat as it was both our Birthdays in May and we was with out the room type for this celebration which was a big dissapointment. I have also worked out the refund for the room type for 4 day should have been more than 118 euros. I feel i diserve some sort of refund as i feel i have paid for a Luxury holiday and did not get the luxury service that should have come with it.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Nadia T
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying to our hotel.I would like to make some comments about the issue that has been raised regarding our Thompson representative on the above issue.

Room No.239 is a Superior Sea View Room and the difference in terms of money between the room that you have booked and the one that you received was equivalent to 52 Euros for the four nights that you were to stay in the Superior Sea View Room.

As I was advised from the Reprsentative, he has given you an excrusion worth 118 Euros so the excursion covers up the compensation that you were given. He has tried to get something more for you, but the Representative's Manager suggested that the compensation given worths much more of the said compensation of the room allocation, therefore the Representative was unable to do anything else.

I do believe that the excursion has covered the compensation that was supposed to be given and I do believe that the Thomson Representative of our hotel has tried to be fair.

However, if you are still not happy about the compensation given you can contact the Thomson offices in the UK and have a chat with them.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Returned from a weeks stay all inclusive last week and i must say its the best hotel ive ever stayed in. We checked in late on the monday morning but the bar staff informed us that there were sandwhiches in our fridge as the resturant was shut, which was a good start to a brilliant stay. Room was extremely clean and happy with the jacuzzi on our balcony that we booked! Food was brilliant and had a large variety, staff were superbly friendly especially the man who works on reception at night. Didnt really use the pool much so cannot comment but protaras, a short bus journey away was beautiful and my fiancee took full advantage of the wide variety of shops. All in all a perfect holiday besides one down point was that on our last day we had checked out at 12 so our suitcases were away in a room. I went down to have dinner in my normal shorts as i couldnt get in my bag untill 8pm and i was told i had to change. After explaining i was living out of a bag as i was leaving that evening i was told i was welcome to get my food and sit outside which i found quite offensive. In the end we went to mcdonalds because of the awkwardness. But besides that it was faultless.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Sam L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday a very special one and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

The Management and Staff of our hotel is always here to do the utmost in order to offer our guests the best possible level of services and accommodation.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband recently just got married on the 28th June this year in Britain, and spent a week away at the Atlantica Sea Breeze for our honeymoon, there's only one word to describe this place and it is amazing! From the moment we got here to the moment we left the hotel we were made to feel welcome, from the reception staff to the bartenders at the Neptune pool bar and others, we couldn't hardly fault a thing.

We stayed in room 434 the best room of the hotel in my eyes, it was a junior deluxe suite and my goodness it was deluxe! We had our very own jacuzzi hot tub on wooden decking on our balcony,
and sun loungers to relax on with table and chairs, our bed was massive! And on arrival we had a bottle of Brut waiting for us in the room, was definitely worth the upgrade for our honeymoon! It had a Stunning view of the pool and sea was absolutely breath taking from our room.

Il start with the pool bar where we spent literally every day there!
'Olga' a fantastic bar lady always happy and smiling so lovely
to be greeted with such a wonderful personality everyday!, we sat there everyday so she would make us laugh!
There was also a lovely gentlemen who helped Olga on a daily basis at the pool bar, we didn't get his name but it started with a 'P' but me and my husband renamed him 'Ted' as he reminded us of a teddy (He did mention he was short and couldn't reach for some things).
He was also fantastic bartender they both work fantastically together! thank you for making us have such a great time down the pool everyday.

The hotel itself is spotless, the cleaners do an amazing job our room everyday was just fantastic.

By the hotel there is a little beach where you can sunbathe or just go for a walk it is truly beautiful you must go down there for a walk! I must add that the sand is not very fine as most beaches are, but it is a beautiful place to sit and watch the world go by.

My husband was extremely happy as they had Amstrel and carlsberg beer on tap so that made his holiday!

The only thing in our opinion that was a bit of a down side to everything was the food, the options for choice weren't that great, we did find we eat the same thing most nights as there was nothing to our taste, but we're not everyone so you may find it absolutely amazing! But that's just our opinion, the drink selection though was great you couldn't ask for a better selection of cocktails to soft drinks and beers.

Overall we had an amazing break, didn't want to come home to rainy Britain after such a stunning week away, so thank you to all the staff at Atlantica Sea Breeze for making our honeymoon extremely special to us.

Mr & Mrs Owen

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MrsOwen25
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Owen,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your honeymoon a very special one and that we have met your expectations.

The Management and Staff of our hotel is always here to assist our guests in any problems that they may have during their stay and make the utmost in order for our guests to have the best possible holiday experience.

If there is anything we can offer in order to make your holiday experience even better, please do not hesitate to contact us and this includes also food options that you may require.

We would be delighted to accommodate you once more to our hotel in the near future.