Windmills Diving Center - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience - See you next year for more.

I've been travelling to Cyprus for holidays all my life but this year I decided to complete a PADI... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
PaulC1307
Great experience

Mike and Aaron took me for my first ever diving experience with another couple and they made me... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
Jack M
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

What can we say, it was the best 2 week holiday we have ever had, diving with Gary and Simon. My partner qulifed with windmills diving centre 2 years ago. I had never done diving before and decided to do the open water course. I couldn't have done it without my new buddy Gary who helped me through my fear of the sea and teached me how to become a qualified diver in just 2 weeks. Our only regret was getting bitten to shreds by mozzies on an amazing night dive to the caves! But it won't stop us going again. Thanks to everyone at windmills and we'll be seeing you very soon.. Ya maaa'n :)

Date of experience: May 2016
sportbilly100, Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thankyou for your lovely comments, it is always a pleasure when people have enjoyed our service and can recommend us to others

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Amazing experience, took my 10 year old, really in safe hands, can't thank them enough. Emailed before I went and quick response. Safe, fun and first time diving, we couldn't of felt so safe... Thank you guys... We are coming back next year

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, Front Office Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Good experience. The instructor took care of the children. One think The price was not the one annouced on the site and there should be a 10% discount for internet booking but there is no possibility to do booking.

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, Owner at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Booked a dive with Windmills as a birthday treat for my Granddaughter...she had never dived before and was so excited by the whole experience...she is still raving about it!! The staff were very helpful, professional and very patient with her and her brother, also very safety conscious which put my mind at ease. The photos are amazing. Would highly recommend Windmills Diving to anyone wishing an awesome underwater experience. Well done guys!

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

This year my daughter and I returned to Windmills so she could complete her junior Scuba Diver course. I can't praise the centre enough. Gary, the instructor was so good he was very thourough and extremely professional he was very safety conscious and made my daughter feel at ease straight away. She got her qualification and now can't wait to dive again. Thank you Gary, thank you Windmills.

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, General Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017