We are 2 families with children (4+2) and we booked thru an agency( 1600 euro/11 nights). The villa is poor value for the money.
Pluses: near to small but beautiful beach (3 minutes walk) and with a lot of restaurants in the area.
Washing machine and dishwasher.
A pool boy came 1 time to clean and main-tend the pool.
- In 11 days they don't change or towels...
- Now one till now ( 8 days ) came to clean the house and the yard).
- The AC ( 2 pcs) from living don't work, just running the air.
- the table from dinning area is falling apart.
- the walls from living have cracks and pieces missing.
- sun-beds are old(1 new) and tearing apart from sun. Let see what happens when we leave and recover the money for guaranty.
The story cud go on but is a simple conclusion. The villa had to be updated to worth the money.