“Living the dream!!!!!!!!!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Superb detached villa occupying large corner plot with private pool, bbq, free WiFi.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paul B
“Living the dream!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The Villa and surrounding area has everything we require for a fantastic holiday.
The villa exterior is excellent for both day and night.
Swimming pool . sun loungers ,BBQ and plenty of seating.
We are a family with teenagers and the area has it all.
Fantastic beeches , nightlife and other attraction's to suit all.
We have been coming to this part of Cyprus for the last ten years and hope to continue for many more.
Although a car is good to get about it is not essential as there is beeches ,bars restaurants and supermarkets within five minute stroll from villa

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for your review on Wits End villa and very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our family owned villa.
We also love Kapparis area as it always feels like `coming home`.
We would be delighted to offer you our villa at a future date.
If I can be of any further assistance at anytime in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.
RickTina0...
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
“Great area as we have stayed here before but slightly let down by villa”
Reviewed June 26, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in the area, even the same street for 3 years now and love the area. The 2 previous villas we have been very happy with the cleanliness. Unfortunately wits end was not the same. When we arrived at night we found absolutely nothing there for us, not even a bottle of water. After saying I found this a bit strange(2 previous villas had welcome packs) we was told that this could of been purchased prior to arrival, which is a bit late when we was already there.
First thing in the morning we woke up to find the villa had hardly been cleaned. I was so upset with this so I emailed the owner who did respond straight away and the manager came around that day. He was apologetic but also tried blaming others saying it was the cleaners, which I've later found out he did the cleaning!!
None of the floors had been moped and they had swept any rubbish under the sofas and in the corners. The sofa covers were absolutely filthy and the manager did accept this was unacceptable. All the furniture had sun cream all over it. The main issue was the outside area. There was bits of rubbish everywhere, especially bird droppings. When I mentioned this I was told the storm the day of arrival had caused this due to no guttering but from the pictures we took you can see a lot of it was old dirt. All the outside furniture had been left out for an eternity without being cleaned. The drains around the pool were blocked so when the kids were splashing around then the water would collect the dirt and go back in the pool.
There were a few things that just made us a bit peeved about this villa as it was more expensive than the previous 2 but no where near as clean.
I actually spent half a day cleaning on the first day just to make it bearable. That was after shopping for cleaning items as nothing was in the villa to clean with.
I didn't want to write a bad review but the more I think about our stay the more it upsets me.
One thing I will say is the owner responded very quickly to my mails and arranged for a pool cleaner and the manager to come around promptly.
I have to be honest on my review and that's why I wouldn't come back to this villa, but we will be coming back to Cyprus for the 4th year in a row.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 28, 2018
I am very upset by your experience during your stay at Wits End villa from 1st to 8th June 2018. We always aim to present our villa to the very highest standards. The villa had been decorated throughout during April/ May 2018 and all curtains, throws etc laundered during this period in readiness for the holiday season.

We have used the services of our property managers, William and Jacky Rae, since the villa was built in 2009 and this is the first complaint we have received over their cleaning standards. This does not detract from your experience over unsatisfactory standards.

Jacky is adamant that the villa was left in pristine condition when William had finished cleaning the villa in readiness for your arrival. Jacky suggests dirt on the floor may have been brought in from the external areas on your arrival as the dirty floor was only noticed the following morning. It appears there had been a very heavy downpour of rain shortly before your arrival at 9pm on 1st June with a strong wind factor which would account for the outside space being less than perfect. Villas in Cyprus do not have gutters and any debris on the roof can be washed down into the pool and outside space. We did have the roof cleared in April and netting repaired but we still get a few pigeons leaving their `calling card`, which during inclement weather can be brought down into the outside areas.

I am by no means making excuses for your experience but trying to discover the reason for your dissatisfaction. I appreciate your comments over my quick response to your concerns by arranging for William, our property manager, to attend very quickly after I made contact . Also Paul, our pool man, addressed the pool issue and cleaned the pool on Saturday 2nd June 2018. Paul reaffirmed the blizzard conditions after he had cleaned all pools on Mimosa of Friday 1st June 2018 which would have had an adverse impact on the pool and all external areas.

Our property managers do not leave cleaning materials or food in the villa unless a `welcome pack` is requested. They claim that guests appreciate making their own choice of provisions. I admit I feel that some cleaning materials would be beneficial but our property managers don`t like to leave opened cleaning materials at the villa as it may offend incoming guests.

I further note that you felt Wits End villa to be more expensive than other villas you have stayed in. However, this is probably due to the fact you booked through a third party who make a commission charge. In fairness most of our booking nowadays come from returning guests as we have built up a regular clientele in the 9 years we have been offering our villa as a holiday destination. Furthermore we offer an extended outside space, being a villa at the end of the road. Also a Cypriot barbecue, an extended terrace to front with pergola and a side pergola to enable guests to follow the shade or the sun whichever is their preference.

I am very sorry to learn of your experience but please accept that I did all that was humanly possible to rectify your concerns as quickly as possible. I feel it would be much simpler if we lived in Cyprus and could have assessed the situation first hand rather than be dependent upon the interpretation of those we employ.

I have asked that if a storm erupts shortly before new guests are due to arrive that the villa is inspected. This is no an easy task as unless guests book an airport transfer the arrival time is often unknown.

I am pleased you enjoy the Kapparis area as a holiday destination. I am only sorry our villa did not meet your expectations on this occasion but rest assured I have reinforced to those concerned that standards need to be at the very highest level and maintained at this level for all guests

Please be assured all outside furniture is stored inside the villa during the winter period and thoroughy cleaned by ourselves at the beginning of the season. William claims he offered to clean the outside furniture on Saturday 2nd June 2018 but his offer was declined.
Martin C
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely Relaxing Base”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We booked Wits End not really knowing the area in Cyprus but knowing it was fairly close to a wedding venue we were attending in Ayia Napa and going on previous reviews and excellent photos on Trip Advisor. We contacted the owner Elaine a couple of times and always got a positive response. We arrived late in the evening from Larnaca and as soon as we walked in, we felt at home. A nice welcome pack awaited us so we were able to unpack leisurely and have a cuppa! The villa is air conditioned and has a plentiful supply of stand alone fans dotted around the house. A lovely appointed living area downstairs and two nice sized on suite bedrooms was most welcome. The villa is on the end of a terrace of villa so had a 360 degree surround with sun beds and a pool, big enough for the 4 of us. The Stone built BBQ was used twice whilst we stayed and was a brilliant addition for warm evenings sat around drinking and eating fresh fish and meat, all bought locally. Whilst we were there we encountered a few problems, one of which we managed to lock ourselves out but were able to call our appointed caretakers, William and Jackie Rae who sorted us out. A suggestion would be to overcome a repeat of this problem which is easily done, would be to have a spare key somewhere outside the villa. Not sure where but no doubt Elaine would know. It was easy to lock yourselves out as we shut all windows but one of us left the key on the inside of the front door thinking someone had it. The villa is really lovely but a hire car is needed to get into Protaris or Ayia Napa. We'd all love to return and we shall. The local beaches are beautiful as is the whole area. Thank you Elaine.

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for your kind review of Wits End villa.
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and locking yourselves out of the villa was soon overcome with the assistance of our property managers, William and Jacky Rae.
I have taken on board your suggestion for a second key safe and put the suggestion to our property managers.
We would love to welcome you back to Wits End villa at a future date and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to make contact.
Julie D
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is our 4th family holiday to this villa and it definitely won't be our last!

The villa is in an excellent location, peaceful with great outside space with a pool, which we used nearly every day, a 2 minute walk will take you to Kennedy ave where you will find good restaurants and bars, a lovely bakery and small supermarket, there is also a beach which my granddaughters loved.
It is only a 5 minute drive to Protaras which has an array of shops, restaurants and a beautiful beach.
The inside of the villa is homely and has everything you need, Elaine the owner is so very helpful and is always on hand if you should need any information.
100% recommend

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for your kind review.
We will be delighted to welcome you and your family back to Wits End at anytime in the future. As you say Kapparis has everything required of a lovely relaxing holiday with restaurants, tavernas, cocktail bars, bars, supermarkets and a bakery not to mention the lovely beach at Fireman`s only a short walk away. Protaras and Pernera offer a busier experience but enjoyable for the occasional evening out.
Kind regards,
jpipcp
Newton Le Willows, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa in a great location”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

An outstanding villa - one of the best we have ever stayed in.

Inside - great living and kitchen area - very clean and we stayed in sometimes and cooked. Wide range of DVDs to use which my children loved after a long day in the sun. There's also DVDs in the bedroom which they could watch in bed. Air conditioning was available in every room and fans in the bedroom which kept the villa nice and cool when needed.

The bedrooms were great and the beds were so comfortable.

Outside -
What an amazing amount of space. So many different areas to choose to be in. The children loved sitting at the entrance to the villa on the seats in the shade. There is also another undercover area as well as an area for sunbathing and the pool. The corner plot meant that it was often cool as the wind would wrap around the villa which was great. Being at the end of the complex, the villa backs onto wasteland and from the upper balcony there are gorgeous views of the sea. We spent time in the evening having a drink before we went out watching the sun set. It was so quiet due to the open space behind the villa - it really helped us to relax.

The pool was great - not too deep which was good for the children. It was cleaned twice weekly which meant it was always clean. There were spades, inflatables etc which were available for people to use.

It's a five minute walk to the main road and restaurants. Taxis and buses are available if you want to travel further for a decent price. Local beaches were good too.

I would definitely recommend staying here - we would love to visit again.

Aug 19, 2017
Hi Joanne,
Thank you for your kind review. We have worked hard to make the villa as attractive for our guests as possible. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed our villa and would love to welcome you back at anytime in the future.
Hayleymmo...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing home from home stay, can't wait to return”
Reviewed July 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Great location, great bars and restaurants near by, lots of sights to see. Very local lovely beach.
Home from home feel well equipped with everything you need and more.
We really can't wait to return!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dartford, England
Reviewed September 27, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing