“Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Just Scuba

Just Scuba
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in Protaras
More attraction details
Owner description: Just Scuba is a PADI IDC 5 Star Dive Centre based in Pernera, and also in The Capo Bay Hotel in Protaras. Offering all courses from complete beginner to PADI Instructor. With beginners dives and qualified dives leaving daily, there is always a space for you..
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Loved it.the staff were fantastic. Can't wait to do it again it was very safe. Loved seeing the fish .also got a DVD that shows us having fun.

Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
The staff loved your comments, many thanks. I think they are the best, cant tell them though as they might want paying

• Finnish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“such and experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

loved it! Felt very safe at all times, and everything was explained easily. loved the dive so much, It was just me and my fiancée and we both felt it was defiantly worth the money also the photos and videos we was able to take home for 20 euros. One of the best experiences/ trips we have done. plus lots of fish!

Justscuba, Manager at Just Scuba, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
"One of the best experiences/ trips we have done. plus lots of fish!"

Great Comment, Thank You

“Best Experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The scuba diving experience was out of this world. There where 3 of us in our group of which 2 where children (aged 13,14). The staff where very helpful, friendly and explained what to do very clearly. I would recommend this to anyone thinking of scuba diving for the first time or even for the second. I will be returning to Cyprus on my next holiday and will be going out with these again. I woild give these a 10 out of 10 with everything they did and can't wait to go back.

Darren

Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you, yourself and the kids are the next generation of divers, so it important that they have a wonderful experience

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Belter little afternoon out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Took the wife on a Discover Scuba Diving trip during our honeymoon (9th September). Picked up at hotel by Jody, who took us on the dive with Craig. They were brilliant and made the whole experience for us both amazing! Thanks lads, and thanks to Peter too! Excellent afternoon not to be forgotten!

Honeymoon Experience, what a treat

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I did my Padi course more than a year ago and was dying to get out for a dive. But I was so nervous. My friend did a dive on the Zenobia and said I have to do a cave dive with these guys as they are amazing, especially if you're a bit nervous. It was incredible. The whole thing from start to finish. We were picked up at our villa, got our kits, driven to the site and did the dive. The cave dive was brilliant. I was so nervous, but they guided me and showed me little extras, like an octopus waiting for its prey and all sorts of funny little fish, and soon enough I was brave! The caves were great!
After the dive we were taken back to the villa.
The service and care of these guys is great!

Thanks guys!

Visited July 2013
Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thanks Leigh, great review.

Come again soon